Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Just got these beauties a week ago

Custom X70's, with MSH2 palm and gussets. I came in expecting a rather tight fit after trying on some solid finger X70's, but the feel and volume of these gloves just blew me away. The best part was the time it took to get them, a mere 6 weeks.

Out of curiosity, why did you choose portofino/carbon?

Tufftek seems to be the popular material now-a-days

Although Tufftek may seem to be the popular material these days it also wears out a hell of a lot faster. Popularity and durability are two different things.

O..i thought that was the benefit of Tufftek, was that it lasted longer than the other marterials...so is its main benefit just decreased weight?

In a lot of these cases, that's exactly what is happening.

I figured out a way to do a truly custom skate without me being present, but as I don't want to work in hockey retail anymore, I'll probably never act up on it. I could feed the orders through a friendly shop, but would have to figure out how to make it worth my while.

How can you do a custom fitting without being there?

If you can, let me know, and we will talk about making it worth your while.

Just got these beauties a week ago

Custom X70's, with MSH2 palm and gussets. I came in expecting a rather tight fit after trying on some solid finger X70's, but the feel and volume of these gloves just blew me away. The best part was the time it took to get them, a mere 6 weeks.

Out of curiosity, why did you choose portofino/carbon?

Tufftek seems to be the popular material now-a-days

Looks more than anything else, I just liked the way the portofino and carbon mixed on a glove design. If I wanted the tufftek look then I would have just bought NBH 4-Rolls.

Just got my new gloves today and I'm pretty happy with them

Eagle PPF: Tufftek shell, White/Navy/White, Digital palms and mesh gussets

Crispy..but why no MSH2?

Or were they not custom?

Edited by sabres48

Crispy..but why no MSH2?

Or were they not custom?

digital is about as custom as it gets :blink:

I didn't get MSH2 because I really liked what I felt from digital palms. On my repalm I'll probably go to single layer MSH2

Edited by jbyun04

Sick dude. Love the mix...especially white fingers. I am a fan of digital palms as well as the MSH2. Enjoy them.

Edited by MLSman

How much did those end up costing you, i was planing on getting those exact gloves but with MSH2 palms

enough to make me cry ;)

i was surprised at how they turned out, 2 weeks after i ordered them I kinda regretted the white fingers but I have none now.

2 weeks after i ordered them I kinda regretted the white fingers but I have none now.

Nothing like opening that box and seeing them for the first time...it made me feel like a kid again...and lessens the pain of the price tag.

Not truly a custom glove, I didn't wait ten weeks.. I tried these on at EWH when getting fitted for some skates, they were exactly what I was looking for, but I tried to resist. I finally broke down and ordered them a few days ago over the phone.

They feel amazing. MSH2 palm and gussets. I will def. go full custom for something in red and blue in the future, just going to enjoy these for a while first. :ph34r:

img2340fh5.jpg

img2338mn0.jpg

Edited by Jeff

Since you are a Sharks fan, i think you might like mine.

Got them from eastwest hockey. So, i didn't personally customize them, but they are exactly what i would have done if i had gotten custom.

Those are nice.