Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Here are my new Warrior Creepers. I was a huge fan of MIA and psyched when Warrior bought them but....the new ordering process proved to be a nightmare. Instead of calling MIA and talking to the owners, you gotta use the stupid, limiting order form thru a (in my case) clueless retailer who faxes it to Warrior, who passes it on to MIA....Anyway, after 5 months and a dozen emails and phone calls, I got my gloves....sorta. Everything was wrong but the colors. Wrong size, palms, foam, embroidery, and no logo after 5 months. I sent them straight to MIA as a warranty case with a hand-written note and, minus the middlemen, got these gems back in 2 weeks exactly as they were supposed to be! Stan at Warrior tried to be helpful through it all but I still haven't gotten much of an explanation for how things got so screwed up. Still, when you get gloves this pretty, forgiveness comes easy.

The mustang palms are really soft but we'll see how they hold up....

P1000090.jpg

P1000100.jpg

P1000092.jpg

Edited by Mikael1052

You are more color coordinated than any person I've ever seen in my life. The NHL could learn a thing from you. Home, away, and 3rds gloves, spectacular.

quick question, does anyone know if the HD foam on custom Eagles bulk up the gloves a little bit?

If by 'bulk' you mean 'add protection', then yes; if you mean 'increase volume' or 'increase weight', it'll be negligible. If it's HD110, you may notice wear on the corners/edges earlier - that stuff has a habit of slicing through even Clarino if it's not carefully sanded down. HD80 and -60 are less apt to do that.

I always wanted to see John Brown's Resonator-layers in a player glove...

Edited by Law Goalie

Got them after I broke my arm for alil added protection around the plates. I was shocked how mobile they are with the extra long cuffs, so I'm hooked eagle def has the design just right.

Got them after I broke my arm for alil added protection around the plates. I was shocked how mobile they are with the extra long cuffs, so I'm hooked eagle def has the design just right.

Nice. I have two plates in my right arm...one goes all the way up the ulna (8 inches)...18 screws total. Of course I broke it playing hockey. :)

Nice. I have two plates in my right arm...one goes all the way up the ulna (8 inches)...18 screws total. Of course I broke it playing hockey. :)

Fletch, does your ache like hi heaven when it gets crappy out. I've got a 6 inch plate in my right arm with 6 screws. Man is it painful 10 years later. I got blindsided at center ice with mine.

I've got about four inches with six screws in my right wrist and it does get pretty achy sometimes, though I don't think weather is affecting it yet.

I've got about four inches with six screws in my right wrist and it does get pretty achy sometimes, though I don't think weather is affecting it yet.

I got a steel rod and screws and wires in my leg/knee and I've been finding as the weather gets colder and wetter ( I live in victoria, bc ) that its been aching a lot more and where the bonescar is ( a big bump on the bone ) its been pretty sore and my knee cap has been sore as hell too. I hope it stops with time...

I am going to order up some warriors in january ( cant play till june! at the earliest! ). This thread is giving me some awesome ideas.

Fletch, does your ache like hi heaven when it gets crappy out. I've got a 6 inch plate in my right arm with 6 screws. Man is it painful 10 years later. I got blindsided at center ice with mine.

Yep. Isn't that the weirdest thing? Sometimes I get what I call "stingers" if I hit it on something, or get hit in a game and it basically makes my arm so painful I can barely rotate the forearm for a week. I also have a 4 inch plate on my radius in that arm. The first time I broke it I literally broke it in half to where it looked like I had 2 elbows. It was gnarly ;).

just bought them off ebay yesterday to replace my navy/baby blue NBHone90s :D

046a_1.JPG

Missconduct, those are beauties. I wonder how one would go about ordering custom ones like that from Warrior, since their site doesn't allow you to do that color scheme........(?)

Yep. Isn't that the weirdest thing? Sometimes I get what I call "stingers" if I hit it on something, or get hit in a game and it basically makes my arm so painful I can barely rotate the forearm for a week. I also have a 4 inch plate on my radius in that arm. The first time I broke it I literally broke it in half to where it looked like I had 2 elbows. It was gnarly ;).

046a_1.JPG

Missconduct, those are beauties. I wonder how one would go about ordering custom ones like that from Warrior, since their site doesn't allow you to do that color scheme........(?)

well back when it was MIA (and i ordered some) i just used the "comments section" on the last page to tell them how I really wanted the colors.. idk how they do it now

I know what yall are talking about. My arm had a 35 degree bend when it snapped. I went for a check and my arm hurt like hell so i jumped back on the bench after 15 sec shift and coach yelled WTF. Told him my arms broke he told me no way it must be a stinger pulled my jersey back and he said he almost blew chunks. The doc said I probably had a fracture from earlier in the game that didn't separate and the check was just took it to the next level. The doctor told me it would be more sensitive to contact and stuff b/c the nerves in the skin now rub against a metal plate and screws rather than the muscles and bone.

046a_1.JPG

They'll still do whatever you want, it's just kinda a pain. With MIA, I'd just send them my own mock-up and ignore the form but now thru Warrior, they are insisting you employ the limited ordering form. Put it in the comments section but I've always sent along a pic of what I want just to make sure they get it right. On these, they remarkably got the out-of-the-ordinary colors/materials right on the first try but screwed up everything else that IS covered by the form: foam, size, palms, and embroidery. (I sent them back, these ones below are correct.) PM me if you want the email address of someone at Warrior to help you.

P1000088.jpg

If I wanted a specific team design, like Ottawa or Buffalo and sent them pics of NHL'ers wearing that scheme, do you think they could do it?