Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Not custom but, my old faithful Eastons. In the eight years I've had them, I've never seen another pair in this color.

I wish I could find more of this style glove but since I can't...I just bought these Warrior Pro Series this week.

DSCN1030_01.jpg

Finally got my MIA's repalmed from Fix it by mail. Got them done with MSH2 palms, and I love the way they feel.

PS I should add that It took a while, but that was FIBM waiting on me, so it's not their fault the job took a while, it's mine. They do great work.

Mias.jpg

I'm forced to sell these beauties, feel free to make an offer, if I don't get the right price they will be on ebay.

I had both of these made this past summer...

First pair is a CP94 that fits like a CP95, just without the 5th roll. Used Eric Brewer's old CP95 as a model.

Phoenix Tufftek, Goat Palm, goat gussets, straight backrolls, split finger, number stitched to cuff. I didn't like the limited wrist mobility of these, and I would never recommend anyone get Goat gussets - they are ridiculously hot inside...

So I had these made next with a few minor tweaks...

...another CP94 style glove, but I went with a contoured palm with a shortened underside cuff. (compare the two. the first one had a standard palm) The wrist mobility in these is insane without sacrificing ANY protection. Phoenix Tufftek, contoured MSH2 Palm, mesh gussets, angled backrolls, split fingers, number stitched to cuffs, and "Savard" fingers. (shortened/widened) These are my main killers...

Wow... They are really pretty... The colour schemes look great...

Finally got my MIA's repalmed from Fix it by mail. Got them done with MSH2 palms, and I love the way they feel.

PS I should add that It took a while, but that was FIBM waiting on me, so it's not their fault the job took a while, it's mine. They do great work.

I'm forced to sell these beauties, feel free to make an offer, if I don't get the right price they will be on ebay.

message sent

Edited by dsjunior1388

just ordered the white ones.

If those are nylon you have no idea how filthy they are going to get.

i've seen those eastons up close. They look more off-white/yellow than white.

The white parts (tufftec) on my Warriors have gotten a little dirty but still look white. I had pro stock Missions in White/Blue/ Red before. They got "dirty" to an extent, maybe 20-25 percent max