Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Anyone can get the larger "Warrior" logo....you just have to ask for it and be willing to pay the upcharge.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/811/new...pment084cu0.jpg

Those are sick, i found this out 2 days after i had just received my custom warriors posted above, a bit disapointed too, but whats up with the pricing? It went up, i got pro packing and different palms and all of that and it came to $259.99 at maritime sports in moncton, the site said around 275ish now its saying almost 300 to make up the same gloves, price raise?

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

14" Custom Franchise

Micronash Palm, Stock Padding, Tufftek Shell, Pinky stripe only (Coz if Hossa can do it, goddammit so can I) :D

Totally worth the nearly 4 months it took to get here.

Apologies if I screwed up the pictures, first picture post.

sexual chocolate! I feel that was eddie murphy's best performance, ever

Edited by dw91

Those gloves are sweet, but my screen must be way off too it looks like a red stripe.

What?

It's a single red stripe along the pinky side of the glove instead of 3 stripes on the ring and middle fingers.

My screen must be way off, i'm just seeing a red stripe, or maybe it's just the thought of having some red stripe tonight..?

Oops, pinky stripe, not pink stripe. thanks for clearing rustpot!

A Big Mic sounds good right about now.

LOL...

"They have the Golden Arches, I have the Golden Arch."

:)

No..."They have the Golden Arches, we have the Golden Arcs"

Hahaha....you're right. Man, so many great lines from that film.

"For God's sake, Akeem - don't take my pocket money!"

has anyone done custom pants from Warrior? you get quite a few options like your own logos and such.

I have for a customer, huge thighs so we had to go +2" in the leg and did some different coloured fangs down the side, process was easier than the gloves as far as ordering, I'll try and post some pics tonight.

'Akeem, do you have sex with your bathers? I know I do.'

both pairs of my custom warriors have been shipped and delivered but fuckin peranis didnt call me so im sure they are hiding somewhere in the back of the store, great. specifically why i PAID for them to ship them to me, but guess that was too much to ask for. Ill post pics when I finally get em