Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

I just did these for a member here. Good old Hartford Whalers in Tuff-Tek PPF + with mesh gussets.

I talked to Eagle last week. The website is being re-designed since there were items on the old website that were no longer available. They are still taking custom orders for gloves.

HAH! EXACTLY what I had given you before. Eerie!

"dirtier" huh? You must be a phew member, so are they just "dusty" now...the gloves are nice

Seriously, I want to slit my wrists every time I read "dirty" and "bar down" on the internet. And I do apologize for going off topic.

Sorry to hijack but what does PHEW or what site is PHEW?

I just so happened to find these waiting for me when I got home...

th_CustomEagles001-1.jpgth_CustomEagles002-1.jpg

Thanks to DarkStar50 for hooking me up!

Edited by ntwusc

I checked the UPS tracking number. I knew you would have them Wednesday when you got home. I am really glad you like the gloves. They look great!

Hi im just wondering. i know this has been said a million times. but where in the customizer, do you say what color you want a pinky stripe????? if you want one and can you get the top parts the i think maybe cuff a different color, than the base color thanks.......

Edited by OhioBlue

Hi im just wondering i know this has been said a million times but where in the customizer do you say what color you want a pinky stripe if you want one and can you get the top parts the i think maybe cuff a different color than the base color thanks

Holy punctuation fail.

Im currently working with Warrior trying to get them to make those Eagle Whalers gloves, same color and setup except in the Warrior Franchise glove. Hopefully in a couple weeks ill have them to show off to all of you!!!

Yea, I'm just hoping it holds up...

i did that to mine only i used yellow instead of red. it starts to fade after a few games, so you have to go over it every now and then

Into these...

img0033w.jpg

Gotta work on the middle stripe a bit...

So the red Sharpie tends to rub off, especially on a white jersey. You think sealing the job with a water proofer would help?

My new and (according to the price-jack) improved Franchises....

P1010058.jpg

P1010060.jpg

Beautifully stitched as always. Decided against mustang palms this time. They were/are awesome on my Creepers but I'm through a layer on my top hand after a season. Took about 4 weeks to receive.