Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Not that you need my blessing, but very nice.

They are X72s, the PPFs weren't out yet so the outline of "Eagle" was unique. Obviously, no thumb logo or model branding, 1/4" added to finger length. MSH2 single-layer palm, MSH2 gussets.

TBL i m ight jump the ship to eagles (after 7 pair of MIA/warrior) what is the turn around and options cause no one here carry them near me. you cans end a pm or here

I think what I find most frustrating is that I'm looking for a product that Eagle used to have in stock (but not anymore) that's somewhat simple but now it'll costa good amount to recreate- more than I think I'm willing to pay. I'll stop whining now about purple gloves.

What are these? They look like my friends X80's.

Edited by Goalieboy#1

No he's right nobody carries eagle in quebec the huge lhs here only have shitty retail stuff that's how quebec rolls.

you should check in source for sports and play it again sports those are your best bet really.

No he's right nobody carries eagle in quebec the huge lhs here only have shitty retail stuff that's how quebec rolls.

you should check in source for sports and play it again sports those are your best bet really.

I don't know about rousseau but hockey experts in rockland mall have some x72's and supposedly frasers in the west island has a few ppf's on display. But if you really want eagle gloves just go to one of the authorised dealers listed on eagle's site and they can do custom for you, and it'll cost the same as retail you'll just have to wait longer. I remember when I talked too a rep at eagle when I was getting mine and he told me there used to be a lot of lhs's carrying eagle gloves, but then MIA came out and "offered the same thing", and most of the places jumped ship. Now they can't sell warrior gloves fast enough all franchise all the time, despite a steady drop in fit and quality in product since around 2006.

there's only one pair at the one in rockland i should know my buddy's work there :) and its way over priced.

and yeah i heard good stuff about fraser

They are X72s, the PPFs weren't out yet so the outline of "Eagle" was unique. Obviously, no thumb logo or model branding, 1/4" added to finger length. MSH2 single-layer palm, MSH2 gussets.

Damn....I didn't think about that. That's one thing that made your mitts so cool looking....that must have sucked to see that they went with that look on every new retail PPF glove.

i have 2 pairs of mia gloves and i never paid over 80$ for either of em and they have everything plastic inserts you name it... i think franchise customs are ridiculusly priced.

woahh you must have connections... MIA's for under $80 a pop... where do you buy your gloves ?

I paid 80$ for brand new Rbk/Mia mb22 glove's for my beer league la king black jersey scheme

and 80$ for almost new warrior franchise zbynek michalek pro stock :P for pick up.

hahah damn I wish I could get my gloves where you get yours

I think it's been interesting to see how this thread has developed-

from Missions to Sande, MIAs, Eagle, Warriors, and to see how the trends have gone up/down (proglos/shiny materials, leather Vs Nylon, advances in options available, etc) from 2004 - now, it's very interesting to me.

I didn't really know where to put this, so I figured this would do. I have a pair of MIA MB11's right now, but am looking to replace them. I have my eye on the prostock RBK's from The Hockey Shop ( http://thehockeyshop.com/catalog.php?Categ...Code=REEBOK_PRO ), but don't know what the difference between the pro tacks and the 852 tacks is. Could someone help me out? Which one's would fit closer to the MB11's? Thanks a lot.

Edited by budro727

I didn't really know where to put this, so I figured this would do. I have a pair of MIA MB11's right now, but am looking to replace them. I have my eye on the prostock RBK's from The Hockey Shop ( http://thehockeyshop.com/catalog.php?Categ...Code=REEBOK_PRO ), but don't know what the difference between the pro tacks and the 852 tacks is. Could someone help me out? Which one's would fit closer to the MB11's? Thanks a lot.

"They're the same glove." I called them a couple weeks ago asking the same question and thats the answer I got.

awesome stuff,

^^^ for the guy who wanted to go from MB11 to RBK "CCM 852's"......your crazy those RBK/CCM will feel like you put your hand in hard concrete.

You can never go back to other gloves after Warrior/MIA and Eagle palms and softness....

Yea, I know I tried on a pair actually that someone had on around here and could never go from my MIA's. I think I might go with some Eagle PPF's because they are on sale around here. Thanks for the input though guys.

Just a few new custom gloves for the 09-10 season.. All are Tufftek with Nash palms

002-3.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

what size are these? and are they wide or narrow fit??

it was an older post, and i didnt know how to refer to it without quoting it, so that people would know what i was talking about.

besides, maybe someone else could answer just by looking at the picture.

Didn't know where to put this and I didn't want to start a new thread, but I was wondering if anyone has tried the Warrior AK27 PRO glove and how it compares to a Franchise. Not to be confused with the regular AK27 glove. Thanks.