Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

I've been planning out a pair of custom Warriors for quite some time now, but before I order them I have a few questions and I'm hoping someone on here can help me...

1. Is it possible to get the pinky stripe on customs or is that a pro only option?

2. Is it possible to get a shorter or longer cuff on the glove?...I want one similar to the Buffalo glove posted on the last page.

That's what I was planning on doing. I emailed them awhile back, but they never responded. But Im going to call before I make them just to be safe.

Got these awhile back....ordered them through the custom program, It did seem like it took forever to get them....But way worth the wait...

005wjv.jpgw3008.png

Edited by stock07

That's what I was planning on doing. I emailed them awhile back, but they never responded. But Im going to call before I make them just to be safe.

they probably didn't respond because you didn't place the order yet. imagine how many emails they get from window shoppers???

stevem above placed his order with additional custom options in the comments box and they came the way he wanted.

Most of the gloves in this thread are when the first arrive in the mail, so yes they look brand spanking new because they are brand spanking new.

I think I'm going to get a back-up, back-up pair. I have a couple pair in NJ schemes, but I may go back to tufftek. I love the classic material, but it doesn't age well.

This thread is making me want to get a custom pair of warriors!

I've been playing around their website for the past 6 months now.

This thread makes me want a custom pair of Eagles.

Warrior customs are oversaturated at this point and with only 1 pattern to design with makes the extra money hard to justify when I can get embroidered PPF's with a MSH2 palm for almost half price after the cost of having Peaches replace the Warrior palm with MSH2.

This thread makes me want a custom pair of Eagles.

Warrior customs are oversaturated at this point and with only 1 pattern to design with makes the extra money hard to justify when I can get embroidered PPF's with a MSH2 palm for almost half price after the cost of having Peaches replace the Warrior palm with MSH2.

You can never go wrong with eagles. I love my custom X70i's!