Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Is that like a Coyotes red?

Yes, I went with Maroon. I'm a ranger fan, but I hate the Red & Blue they use, so I went with my own twist on the color scheme.

Glad to see someone sticking with Eagle.

I have a pair of PPFi's Navy/White on the way. I love the way they fit and I wanted all navy gloves, so there was no need to customize.

Those gloves aren't that bad, that bucket on the other hand is hideous!

considering what his brother has been through, the last thing i think he's worried about is putting looks over safety when it comes to his head.

To each his own dude. I mean if it fits your head well, wear it. Just kinda looks like an astronaught helmet to me.

Find dictionary.com.

I didn't customize my colors on the thumb logo, but when I got my gloves the printed colors were different from what was on the order sheet. It still looks good so I don't mind it.

Are those warriors franchise, uclahockey707? By the way, very nice!! Also is that the old logo on thumb, or the new? TY

. yes, they are warrior franchise (custom) and yes,it is the new logo on the thumb.

Thanks for answering, am about to order custom warrior's after seeing yours!

Those are sweet!!!

Hey bud,

Ya, like said above, they are franchises and were custom ordered. Definitely love these gloves and can highly recommend them, especially for those of us who don't fit in eagles particularly well, these gloves are awesome. The best part of ordering through warrior is the turn around time is SO quick right now, 2 weeks seems to be about the average time.

For the gloves shown above, really like that design!