Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

i'm glad you color matched the number and main body color. i've been waiting to see someone do that.

yeah, it was my "minor" special request. I wanted that raised look. the cuff name wasn't a problem because silver is a stitch color option on the customizer but maroon is not. so glad they were able to make it happen. :)

Nice gloves man! Really digging the silver on the outside!

I went back and forth with the black and silver stripes. I wanted the inside stripe to be carbon though and judging from my MIAs that have carbon silver stripes (see below) I was afraid it would be too flashy if I went with black classic on the pinky and silver carbon on the inside stripe.

greenmia.jpg

after looking through this thread a bit Im kind of tempted to order some custome Warrior franchise's, but I have a question for you guys, What is the Narrow fit like on these gloves, cause personally I like a tight fitting glove around my hand with good wrist mobility. I have the ak27 gloves, and they're pretty snug fit around the hand (i could use a bit snugger fit) but the writst mobility is a bit poor in my opinion.

after looking through this thread a bit Im kind of tempted to order some custome Warrior franchise's, but I have a question for you guys, What is the Narrow fit like on these gloves, cause personally I like a tight fitting glove around my hand with good wrist mobility. I have the ak27 gloves, and they're pretty snug fit around the hand (i could use a bit snugger fit) but the writst mobility is a bit poor in my opinion.

The fit is close to Eagle PPF's or in my opinion Bauer X60's. Not as tight as the supreme series, but not as loose fitting as a traditional 4-roll.

I call shenanigans

no, really. I have both so I should know but maybe I shouldn't say "even better".....they are just as soft as MSH2 but without that "slickness" that some people (not me) don't like. I don't play in them too much though so I'm willing to bet the durability isn't as good as MSH2. probably won't find out for a REALLY long time. :)

Edited by shoeshine boy

no, really. I have both so I should know but maybe I shouldn't say "even better".....they are just as soft as MSH2 but without that "slickness" that some people (not me) don't like. I don't play in them too much though so I'm willing to bet the durability isn't as good as MSH2. probably won't find out for a REALLY long time. :)

which palm did you get?

which palm did you get?

I don't really know. I bought them "off the rack" from Pure Hockey for $50. it's a different palm from all my other MIAs and Franchises. some kind of single-layer palm?

Did you cut the cuff yourself?

ya i butchered them a little bit but their are plastic inserts so i could only cut along the seams, they were getting in the way sorta since i wearing rbk elbows (or jofa 9177?) with the extended wrist protection.

I don't really know. I bought them "off the rack" from Pure Hockey for $50. it's a different palm from all my other MIAs and Franchises. some kind of single-layer palm?

they grey? prolly pearl mustang then, love that palm

ya i butchered them a little bit but their are plastic inserts so i could only cut along the seams, they were getting in the way sorta since i wearing rbk elbows (or jofa 9177?) with the extended wrist protection.

Yeah, I've considerred doing the Ovechkin and jsut cutting that whole section off for the same reason.

I call bullshit! MIA only offered mustang in yellow. Eagle offered it, first in grey, later in black.

If you take a pic of the palm, someone wil tell you exactly what it is.

well, hell...thought I had my answer....I'll try to get a pic up tonight or tomorrow.

edit: pic inserted

DSC00689.jpg

looking at it it's not as grey as I thought. it's really more white. is it just a single layer version of the micronash combo? it seems softer than that to me.......

Edited by shoeshine boy