Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

14u9l39.jpg to match:

263hrps.jpg

They will match the brown jerseys better when they come in soon!

Brown leather and blue carbon. Name and number in black with black binding. The jerseys are hard to make gloves for, this is as close as I can get. Warrior said they could pantone match the "WARRIOR" logo on the cuff because they print that on.

I would love to get these, but i don't know if i can justify to myself spending almost 300 dollars on gloves! I would go with Eagles, but they just don't fit my hands quite right... Plus no MSH2 seems like a deal breaker also!

Edited by goaliemanshark

Gimme a dozen. Although I already tried. :(

I kinda figured someone had already tried. It'd take a really big significant backing for them to do it. Or just a lot of money for some persuasion, haha. I'd gladly pre-order 10 pair, now that I think about. 5 pair just isn't enough.

Does anyone know the exact specs of Hossa's (or Toews') Franchise Blackhawks gloves? I thought they were all tufftek but then I saw a pic where the pinky looked like carbon.

Thanks guys.

Hossa has the carbon pinky stripe and upper cuff, plus his custom cuff.

I did mine sort of like his while with the Wings.

http://bhworld.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/dscn1864.jpg

Here are his when he was with the Wings

http://sureshotcollectibles.com/hossa_gloves.htm

One of the members here, Joey, got the Hossa cuff on his

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8638/glovecollage.jpg

What's with the lining in the hossa gloves? I have that liner in another pair of my pro stock warriors, and it doesn't have the silver shield little stripes on it, it looks like a net/mesh covers the yellow liner.

Edited by uclahockey707

What's with the lining in the hossa gloves? I have that liner in another pair of my pro stock warriors, and it doesn't have the silver shield little stripes on it, it looks like a net/mesh cover the yellow liner.

guessing here, but because he uses it so much more than we do he prolly needs a better "wicking" liner, and i guess the net/mesh kinda doubles the silver lines, and i believe thats what makes silver liner so good

Edited by K9 Unit

Nice gloves Eugene, but those don't look like the Canucks colors I know. Maybe it's just the lighting.

I just got my One90 - Pro Stock Phoenix gloves, re-palmed with Eagle MSH2, Palms back from George's Shoe & Hockey Repair. They did an amazing job and I highly recommend them.

NBONE90-2.jpg

NBONE90-1.jpg

these look great.

how much did it run you? did you replace the gussets too?

these look great.

how much did it run you? did you replace the gussets too?

$60 (+ my cost to ship it out, they paid for the shipping back) to have the palms redone and I did not redo the gussets. The gloves were actualy new, I just wanted the Eagle Palms on them. I'm doing this to a pair of used Bauer 4-Rolls I bought from a member and maybe another pair, if I win them on Ebay.

you guys are right, it is navy and lime. It's Canucks-like colors I guess.

what do you mean by color in the white stitching? like with a sharpie?

they at tufftek pinkies. 14" narrow fit

out of the foams you can select on the warrior customizer which are the most comfortable the HD/EVA foams, the VA-80, or the VA-80 with pro pack? personally right now I'm leaning towards the VA-80.

you guys are right, it is navy and lime. It's Canucks-like colors I guess.

they at tufftek pinkies. 14" narrow fit

good luck with white tufftek, they lose their colour real fast, but nice gloves nonetheless

personally I hate the white stitching that Warrior does down the front. when my custom Franchises got here I went to the craft store and got a black fabric marker and a maroon fabric marker to "color in" the stitching. you could probably also use a Sharpie but I went with the fabric markers just to be sure. results can be seen here: custom franchises

hey guys, so right now, I'm going through the warrior customizer and at the end when it gives you a final summary of your gloves my cuff roll continually comes up as tufftec even if I select classic when im customizing, I really want a "leather" cuff roll and not tufftec cause its going to be white and I hear tufftec loses its color pretty fast, anyone know how to correct this?