Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

What gloves can you get a single pair custom ordered now?

If I'm correct it's still pretty limited. Warrior Franchise and Creeper, and Kynetyk gloves. But I think that's it so far.

eagles and one of the easton eq gloves as well

:facepalm: I feel stupid, I was just on the THS Eagle glove customizer making my "Team Philippines" gloves. Haven't been on PSHG in a while.

MF2 and Cheap Jim's (if that is still around) are out there too.

Yep, they are.

I was just on the THS Eagle glove customizer making my "Team Philippines" gloves. Haven't been on PSHG in a while.

Filipino colours would look pretty sweet on Eagle's. Why didn't I think of doing one? Good call on Team Philippines gloves. :biggrin:

Christmas gift from my dear Wife.

Just an amazing job she did with these, and absolutely stunning. Matches perfectly the jerseys I'm wearing this season. I almost fell over when I opened the box. Minny colors are my favorite, bar none.

When I heard about the Creepers fitting loose, more like a traditional 4Roll, I was intrigued. The wrist mobility is actually better than most 4 roll gloves.

custom_warriorcreeper.jpg

Very nice halfmoonyote ! Props to your wife, she did a great job.

My Franchises should be in tomorrow. Can't wait!

PS - anyone having problems getting on the Warrior customizer the past few days?

Thanks guys for the posts! Yeah, my wife is really supportive of hockey, and loves the sport. I have to really take care of her for Valentines Day. I never expected something like this and it is humbling.

One other 'mod' I like making to all my gloves is the inside padding. Some gloves, (like Warrior and new Eagle PPF's) the padding is all one piece. On older Eagle gloves it used to be split. I take a razor and make a slice down the crease between the backhand and thumb. (if that makes any sense). I cut out the piece that would have essentially laid on my thumb. I like the feel of padding on the back of my hand, but I like a little room for my thumb. It makes a HUGE difference on my grip hand. Huge difference. As an aside, I remember when Freddie Sjostrom was in PHX, he used to cut ALL the padding out of his gloves.

But yeah, the fit and feel on these Creepers is outrageous. I regret it took me this long to try them out.

How did she know which palms, and plastic inserts?

Palms she considered both upgrade options, and in the end thought the yellow mustang matched the green better than the brown of goat. Hey...I can't knock the logic, the palms feel amazing.

I have no idea how she chose the insert package.

Question for guys with franchises with mesh gussets:

I was wondering what any of you guys with custom warriors thought of the mesh gussets? I remember I tried some out on some ak27s and they kept making this annoying noise when the fingers rubbed against each other and they weren't terribly comfortable either. Are the gussets on your guys glove like that and any other opinions you might be able to share would be awesome.

Got mine on Thursday, just been too lazy to take pics...

Here are the specifics:

-14" Narrow

-100% black tufftek except for the white classic/leather cuff roll

-Custom stripes (not available via the customizer)

-Custom Hossa/twist cuff

-Yellow Mustang Palms

-Black Mesh gussets

-Name/number

There is one thing I asked for, that said was MAYBE possible that I did not get - a carbon thumb patch logo. Joe @ Warrior said he would request it, but no guarantee.

Overall I really like the gloves but there are a couple of things I wish were possible.

1. Black stitching. The white lines down the rolls look horrible. Tips on what kind of Sharpie to use?

2. The number font does not look good when comparing it to the new name font and the Warrior cuff roll font.

th_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors002.jpg

New font used for names and the custom stripes I got through the white cuff roll:

th_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors005.jpg

Hossa/Twist cuff. Cuts a lot of length off the standard Franchise:

th_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors006.jpg

Top view of the Hossa/twist cuff opening:

th_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors007.jpg

th_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors010.jpg

Question for guys with franchises with mesh gussets:

I was wondering what any of you guys with custom warriors thought of the mesh gussets? I remember I tried some out on some ak27s and they kept making this annoying noise when the fingers rubbed against each other and they weren't terribly comfortable either. Are the gussets on your guys glove like that and any other opinions you might be able to share would be awesome.

Although I have only played two games with mine, I really like them. You really notice the air flow though them when playing. I was using PPF's with MSH2 gussets for about the past year. Before that I used gloves like the Vapor XXXX Pro and CCM V10 that has "spandex" gussets. Those were of no comparison to the Warrior's mesh gussets.

They feel very comfortable as well. Almost a "sponge" like feel. They don't make any noise since they are fairly soft. The only thing I can imagine would would a problem would be durability.

Awesome looking gloves. I like the simple more classic look. What do you think of the twist cuff? I'm about to place an order and was considering the hossa cuff.

Thanks for the input on the gussets, I'll definitey grab those on my new gloves.

Black India Ink and a thin brush is going to look a lot better than a sharpie will. A sharpie will end up looking purple and leaving a visible line and it wears off the thread quickly, but not off the tufftek. India Ink won't.

I agree about the number font. The last pair I did, I did Black numbers on Black (on the Creepers, somewhere in this thread).

Nice gloves, by the way. I like the black gussets on the black gloves. Did that on the last pair of Franchises I did and on the Creepers.

I agree about the India Ink. I have a pair of maroon custom Franchises that I used a fabric marker on to cover the white stitching and even though the color was spot on I have to re-do it every few months. so far I haven't been able to find India Ink in the color I need.

I did use a Sharpie to black out a pair of Eagles and that came out fine. not purple looking at all. I haven't had to re-do it but I also don't use that pair of gloves that often either. you might try a Sharpie Paint Marker oil-based if you can't find the India Ink. test it out on one of the spots that are more hidden and see how it goes.