Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

These came in the mail Thursday... I wasn't home til today. Thought I'd put up more pictures than usual for those interested:

20110219001.th.jpg

20110219004.th.jpg

I had just gotten custom Creepers when the EQ5 sheet went up... had to get Eastons since I've always liked Easton gloves. I was hoping they'd be less voluminous than the Creepers - they in fact are. They fit my slender hands quite well. All nylon (or whatever material Easton has), and gray clarino palm. I wanted the pittard palm but was told they didn't have it (PSHG was working out some kinks since they've just started this program).

I don't think PSHG knew where the number would be stitched - I didn't either, I just took the plunge - I like it. Obviously not as apparent as on Warriors, but still nice on the thumb. I'm assuming the "EQ5c" = EQ5 custom?

Ordered Jan 21, from PSHG.

The cuff is real interesting. The two white flaps are of a softer material, kinda like Lycra, not the nylon-style material that the rest of the glove is made of. Very comfy. The interior looked identical to the EPros I used to have (BioDri).

20110219003.th.jpg

Fait Au Canada!

20110219005.th.jpg

Thanks guys. Don't know if I should put the price up here, but you can easily calculate it from PSHG's website since I just used their pull-down menus.

The gloves are 14" - I thought the same thing too, so I put them next to my Creepers and Bauer 4-rolls. They're the same length but the cuff is longer, which leaves the rest of the glove a little bit smaller. It fits my hand really well... which makes me wonder if it'll fit others. I'm swimming around in most every hockey glove... especially the Creepers. The fingers are just huge in volume.

I find that for me, the Easton hand is just as snug as my Bauer 4-roll. The fingers are a little tighter in the 4-rolls.

Our team does a custom order of Bullys every year from Warrior and they surprised us this year with some big changes. Just a ton of little stuff and a big change.

We give them the same spec sheet every year, none of the charges were done by request. I assume Warrior did the changes to all the Bullys this year.

Different material overall. The top pair (the new pair) is way more of a cloth material, but last years was a synthetic blend.

bul001.jpg

The palms.

The old pair was just a basic palm with reenforcement coming thru the middle of the palm.

bul002.jpg

The new palm has it running all the way up the first 2 fingers and the thumb too.

bul003.jpg

Also a random yellow tab appeared on the thumb. You can also see the material difference here.

bul004.jpg

And the biggest change to this year, mesh gussets.

bul005.jpg

Another little change I noticed was they added a 1 inch gap on the cuff.

bul006.jpg

The last and final change was the lining. They went all black this year, and took out the little 'flap'.

bul007.jpg

So there is a breakdown of all the new features for the Warrior 2011(?) Bully. Again, Warrior didn't raise the price at all despite all the new changes they made.

aarias19

how do those fight compared to the pro stock Easton's synergy 800/epros? Thats if youve tried them.

Haven't tried pro stock Eastons... I had retail E-Pros last year, the feel and construction is very similar. The cuff flexes a lot more than the E-Pros. Can't say too much more since I don't have the E-Pros anymore.

Hey Angelo! I thought you were a goalie!!! :laugh: Nice Davis colored gloves! Too bad you aren't in Nor Cal anymore. I'd like to check out those EQ5 gloves and compare them to the Canadian made Synergy pros and Canadian made E-Pros.

I got the synergy 800's and my friend wanted to get the same but hasn't found any yet, so he is considering getting some of these pro stock EQ5's coming out. The cuff seems to be the big difference. They actually came out with Synergy 900's it looks like, different cuff from the 800's.

Thanks guys. Don't know if I should put the price up here, but you can easily calculate it from PSHG's website since I just used their pull-down menus.

The gloves are 14" - I thought the same thing too, so I put them next to my Creepers and Bauer 4-rolls. They're the same length but the cuff is longer, which leaves the rest of the glove a little bit smaller. It fits my hand really well... which makes me wonder if it'll fit others. I'm swimming around in most every hockey glove... especially the Creepers. The fingers are just huge in volume.

I find that for me, the Easton hand is just as snug as my Bauer 4-roll. The fingers are a little tighter in the 4-rolls.

aarias19 or anyone else who has EQ5c's: any chance you could weigh one of the gloves or comment on their weight compared to the EQ5 retail model?

To all Franchise customizer, what is the best palm in a good ratio of durability and performance. would love to go with mustang but i'm afraid to buy such expensive gloves and went through the palms to fast.

greetz

I got mustang on my last pair of custom Franchises and love them BUT I also have multiple pairs of gloves and am not generally hard on palms so I doubt that helps you. I have found the standard micro-nash palm to be a great palm as well. not as good as Eagle's MSH2 but that's not an option for non-Eagle gloves anymore.

Edited by shoeshine boy

Empire, when did you order yours? I have ordered some custom franchises and I can't wait to get them!!

On a side note, those caesar's gloves are awesome. The custom stitching is really cool.