Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Ordered on the 7th production started on the 10th shipping notice came on the 18th. Due for delivery on the 28th.

Also ordered mine the beginning of the month, two pairs with a ton of custom stuff and they are scheduled to be here on the 28th.

Did both of you order custom Warrior gloves? If so, where from if you don't mind saying. I ordered custom franchise on the 8th of this month, haven't heard anything yet.

UCLA, curious to hear what custom stuff you ordered. Enlighten me while I wait for my beauts to arrive.

This is odd.

I got my last pair of custom Franchises quite a while ago and I just noticed something today. Seems like somebody forgot to put a plastic insert in my right upper thumb area. lol. I don't know how I never noticed it before.

Mine are holding up great!

Just a quick question, I couldn't find whether it was covered before or not...

Does Warrior have Vegas Gold available for customization on the gloves at an extra cost? I would love to get my team's colors, but am afraid the brass is just too dark for our uniforms.

Just a quick question, I couldn't find whether it was covered before or not...

Does Warrior have Vegas Gold available for customization on the gloves at an extra cost? I would love to get my team's colors, but am afraid the brass is just too dark for our uniforms.

"Brass" is the same color the Penguins use...

And icewarehouse sent it directly to you correct?

Awesome gloves, and probably the quickest production time i've seen so far!

Edited by dayroc

Yeah, when you order through ice warehouse warrior will send the gloves directly to you. The just completed two pairs for me in under 4 weeks.

Edited by uclahockey707

those turned out well! the green is more subtle than the computer rendition.

They really did, the color scheme actually matches up to the wedding colors perfectly. I plan on posting pics from the wedding, I'll have the gloves on at the reception, with a couple drinks in hand ;)

Yeah, just got mine yesterday. They turned out great! They're pretty basic in terms of colors and whatnot but they have all the little customizations that I wanted so I'm pretty pumped.

I figured that you did, I think we ordered them at the same time, and post those bad boys up! I love seeing gloves in the gallery

Some really mild and plain customs, but customs nonetheless. I really wanted an excuse to try out some of warriors extra customization options so I used these gloves as pseudo guinea pigs. Like the way they turned out and will give a test drive tonight. Was really pleasantly surprised by the digital palms, wasn't expecting them to be as soft and broken in as they are. I'm not sure if it's the mesh gussets, but the gloves in general don't feel as soft as when I order gloves with micronash gussets. Will definitely keep that in mind in the future. Have a few more ideas coming along for gloves :)

Red Wings Franchises

Hossa Cuff, White Mesh Gussets, Mustang Palm

redwingsfranchises.jpg

Black & White's

Non-blooming cuff, Black Gussets, Digital Palm

blackfranchises.jpg

Edited by uclahockey707

Custom made for a local AAA team, I just lucked out and got a SMOKING deal on them!

Glove2.jpg

Micronash palm and gussets :biggrin:

Edited by niXon