Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

My custom Franchise are on their way to me! Real excited, this is my first pair of customs.

Nice gloves. Were you going for a Chicago look?

Saw those on facebook silver, they look great

Thanks!

Nice gloves. Were you going for a Chicago look?

Yes and no, I really like the red/blk/wht color scheme and inherently like the chicago jerseys and ottawa thirds etc. I just kind of came up with that on the customizer and went for it.

Custom made for a local AAA team, I just lucked out and got a SMOKING deal on them!

Glove2.jpg

Micronash palm and gussets :biggrin:

Those are dirty bro what team?

Sweeet. I've been toying around on the customizer with those exact colors for quite a while now. (Franchise though, rather than Creeper)

Just been trying to figure out when to pull the trigger.

Thanks alot guys, I really appreciate the postive feedback lol. I had been toying with different colour schemes for about a month before I placed the order. looks like I made the right choice lol

I love the name Silver haha. Who did you order yours through?

Snipey those Nucks Creepers are the nicest Creepers I've seen. I'm convinced there's only a few colors that look good on that glove.

I just submitted mine ladies and gents so in about 2-3 weeks I'll show them to you!

197981_10150209474054745_622599744_8914347_3191195_n.jpg

Edited by zachary

I thought so but the pic looks a little brown so I wasn't sure. can't wait to see the finished product. :)

Tis all good, I am too! I love that Kovy style! I just wish you could have separate colors for the pinky and cuff. Oh well.