Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Did you try contacting someone at warrior?

I thought about it but I'm gettin it as a gift and there was a budget of how much I could spend and I only had room for $10. I doubt it would be less. I ordered it through PSHG so they deal with Warrior Canada right?

Yep, I got mine from PSHG. The name on my cuffs is the nickname the guys on the team I coach came up with.

Very clever, wish I could have a cool nickname!

Eagle CP96's..from the Devils

Before...

eagles3.th.jpg

eagles2.th.jpg

eagles1.th.jpg

After...

img0501p.th.jpg

img0500v.th.jpg

img0499co.th.jpg

Work done by George's Skate Repair in MN. MSH2 palms from Fix It By Mail. Digital Overlay from Eagle (had to pull some strings). George's added the white mesh gussets and shortened the cuffs. Crappy camera taking the "after" pics!

Edited by cbart

Big thanks to Darkstar for these... Lots of details for the fit of these gloves. I'm very detail oriented with the fit of my gloves and Eagle took care of me making these to the exact measurements of my hands.. As far as looks there's not to much going on, just a simple navy color with the white branding and number. Went MSH2 palms but had them put a digital overlay on the right

rszgloves1.jpg

rszgloves2.jpg

rszgloves3.jpg

Don't just leave us hanging. What exactly did Eagle change for you?

I can't exactly tell you what all they changed because I don't know the specific measurements of their gloves. Basically what I did was take measurements from a pair of warriors that I modified myself in the palm, fingers and gussets along with my hand measurements(longest finger and palm width)in with the spec sheet to DS.

As for fit what I got is I believe the PPFi size then modded with the shorter finger length as well as specific gusset height and taper to the palm. Aesthetically they're just the plain navy tufftek with only the cuff roll logo which is stitched and the number on the thumb pack. I mod all my gloves to have nothing above the cuff roll so I had them done and I went with the digital overlay on the right because I like extra grip.

Overall I'm very pleased with them. I got together with DS in early Dec and just received them today, but it was well worth the weight. For $260 and some change I got the exact glove I want made to the exact specs including fit, I think I got my moneys worth.....

I have the details back in the shop. This is a PPFi with 1/2" shortened fingers that are tapered 1/2" to 1/4". Eagle nailed it so they deserve the credit. This glove in length is incredibly short when the reduced cuff roll is added. Personally, I was afraid they wouldn't fit! I had never done a custom glove that tight in the hand. However, 90% of custom fit is trying on stock sizing, understanding exactly what you want and need to do to customize and optimize your personal fit, and then having the guts to pull the trigger. WSjo22 stepped up and did it! Adding the digital overlay on the right palm was a touch of subtle brilliance that should be SOP(standard operating procedure) in the future on any custom glove. I love the minimalist navy look as well. These gloves were worth the wait. Thanks again.

haha... I wouldn't call it brillance, just taking the time to sift through stuff to find what you want instead of ordering on impulse. With my palms I try to find the best combo of feel, grip an durabilty. Being able to add the digital overlay gives me that where I need it. I *knock on wood* won't ever have to fully repalm, if anything I'll only have to slap a new overlay on the right glove

Got my hands on these..

Custom Muskoka ZR950 Hershey Jr Bears.

These gloves are unbelievably light. 14in made in Canada. These have foam on the insides of all the fingers that is incredibly soft. (Pic 3) Really roomy and very wide. Palms are great. I can see why these are $180 without any options.

BEARS001.jpg

BEARS002.jpg

BEARS003.jpg

These came in today, and I love them.

photo23a.jpg

photo24j.jpg

All tufftek except for the white which is classic. Silver lettering and blue wrist guard logo.

Nice looking Gloves...looking to get something similar soon

These came in today, and I love them.

All tufftek except for the white which is classic. Silver lettering and blue wrist guard logo.

How much $$ ?