Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

JR, do you still have those Muskoka's (the ones with the carbon looking material) I believe they were orange and grey or black

Edited by kovalchuk71

i know i should probably search but ive been on here a while and havent heard much of the digi tech palm, is it like sandes pittards digital? i would imagine just from the name the digi tech palm is very thin. jr. since your not doing the custom orders anymore is there anywhere else i can get some?marcelo? all im really looking for is the same thing as markkus execept white where its yellow on his glove. also probably not with the digi tech palm i dont want anything thats going to wear out fast.

i know i should probably search but ive been on here a while and havent heard much of the digi tech palm, is it like sandes pittards digital? i would imagine just from the name the digi tech palm is very thin. jr. since your not doing the custom orders anymore is there anywhere else i can get some?marcelo? all im really looking for is the same thing as markkus execept white where its yellow on his glove. also probably not with the digi tech palm i dont want anything thats going to wear out fast.

Why not check out Marcello's sell section shown here:

Marcello Gone Wild

like i said earlier im looking for black and white though and marcelo doesnt have anything like that. atleast it doesnt appear that way.

edit: he pmed me he might be able to find something. thanks guys.

Edited by thunderhockey19

I saw Joe Cook wearing those a few months ago. To me they looked like the Itech HG5000 with a Mission logo on the cuff.

http://store1.yimg.com/I/hockeymonkey_1823_81351729

Not even close to the Itech gloves....Also, those glove were made for St. Louis before he went to Bauer.

I take it the L series of gloves will have a more traditional look without the wide flared cuff of the M series?

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I didnt read through all 25 pages. How would I go about designing some Eagle Gloves. I'm happy with the X70 glove design, but would like custom colors and I would like to see what the gloves will look like ahead of time. Is that possible? Also what are some other Eagle gloves that are similar to the X70 design/fit? Thanks.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I didnt read through all 25 pages. How would I go about designing some Eagle Gloves. I'm happy with the X70 glove design, but would like custom colors and I would like to see what the gloves will look like ahead of time. Is that possible? Also what are some other Eagle gloves that are similar to the X70 design/fit? Thanks.

We will be offering it at eaglehockey.com soon enough. I have seen the program and it is a bit different than the others you may have seen.

Stay tuned.

How would you like to find these under your tree this year?

christmasgloves.jpg

Did you do that in Photoshop? If so, how?

I think those were done using Mission's glove customizer program.

Heres some:

ac_bauervaporxx_15inch.jpg

I love those Michigan State Eagle's in the bottom left.

Michigan State's colors are green and white. You're thinking Michigan U (wolverines) which the gloves aren't either, they're Thrashers gloves. Actually, none of the gloves in that pic are even custom.. the ones in the center are just standard XX and the surrounding gloves are just the eagle pro models.

christmasgloves.jpg

Glove customizer program? What is this of you speak?

christmasgloves.jpg

Glove customizer program? What is this of you speak?

CAD design program, whatever you want to call it.