Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Those look great. I'm liking the name in white--it's subtle and clean.

I agree. I like them and I like the white on white. I've done black on black too. Subtle is sometimes nice.

Edited by Gr8erade

To be honest I didn't mean for them to be that way lol but I don't mind it though. It'll pop more in person and I figure if I do want it to be black there is always fabric marker. I wish the cuff was black but I didn't have any extra money to spring it to ask if they could do it for me.

195977_10150229768054745_622599744_9118447_3493515_n.jpg

Just set out to ship today! Can't wait to receive em!

very nice, i'm about to order the same, but can't decide on the middle strip to be black (like kovalchuks spray painted devils ones) or white. With white/silver font.

very nice, i'm about to order the same, but can't decide on the middle strip to be black (like kovalchuks spray painted devils ones) or white. With white/silver font.

Is there a certain jersey you're tryin to match it to?

no just going for this look mins the red letters

(mods please remove image if it's not allowed to be posted)

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/96517202/Getty-Images-Sport

Ohhh yeah I feel ya. Well since it's sprayed or taped I would think you could go for that stripe being done is Classic which I think is just basic leather cause it would have that same pop? Maybe I might be wrong I'm not sure.

My mitts finally came in the mail today! I know I posted the picture PSHG had up but here they are in my possession.

206697_10150257263034745_622599744_9135588_8021104_n.jpg

very nice, what gold did you pick for that btw? I want that gold warrior logo on the inside cuff :)

very nice, what gold did you pick for that btw? I want that gold warrior logo on the inside cuff :)

Warrior Franchises. 14" Narrow, digital palms, black thread, black W on the thumb, pro pac, Kovalchuk cuff

th_WarriorFranchise.jpg

Kovalchuk cuff. Don't have either the Savard or Hossa cuff to compare it too, but this is a very mobile cuff.

th_KovyCuff2.jpg

th_KovyCuff1.jpg

I actually really like that cuff from that view. I always thought it was pretty constrictive. If you've tried, does the cuff part that covers inner wrist feel like the one on Vapor XXXX or One 95? Because it looks a bit similar to me.

Very nice, you might be the first to get the Kovy cuff. Hows the length feel because it does look a bit longer then the other cuffs?

Probably just the camera angle as it doesn't seem any longer to me. It even seems less restrictive than my 14" Eagle's that have no cuff.

I actually really like that cuff from that view. I always thought it was pretty constrictive. If you've tried, does the cuff part that covers inner wrist feel like the one on Vapor XXXX or One 95? Because it looks a bit similar to me.

Sorry, never had XXXX's or One95's.