Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

my 8 week long wait is finally over!

IMG_0874.jpg

got an email into Joe. the binding was supposed to be navy not silver. might keep it this way depending on how much of a pain it'll be to fix it. this is my first pair with the Hossa cuff. loving the mobility.

palms are mustang but it's a different mustang than my other pairs. it's kind of like a slightly fuzzy mustang.

oh, and many thanks to Joe at Warrior USA for helping me with the special color zoning and the baby blue carbon thumb logo.

Edited by shoeshine boy

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Excited to get on the ice with them tonight. I'll try to get a couple larger pics, but here are the full specs in the meantime.

Franchise 14 Wide

Pittsburgh Pro Template

All Black Tufftek

Black Carbon Pinky stripe and cuff extension

Silver Logo outline only

Pro Package Foams/Plastics

Yellow Mustang Palms

Carbon thumb logo (Silver and Black only)

Name and number in Frequency font

Black assembly thread

And to echo the words of everyone in this thread who has worked with him, Joe at Warrior was great throughout the whole process.

Spoke to Joe today. Gloves ship out on Friday, then should be here mid next week. After camp and just before we fly out for preseason games.

Now the specs.

14" Wide

Tuftek main and inner stripe, carbon racing stripes, classic PU cuff and pinky. All black. White lettering with orange outline full cuff Warrior.

VA-80 pro package.

Silver shield liner.

Micronash palm, dual layer on left hand.

Kovy cuff.

#26 on thumb in black.

Sommers on the cuff in white.

looks like the royal to me. my newest pair shows the range of blue pretty well:

IMG_0874.jpg

the gussets on mine are black mesh so if you look where the navy tufftek meets the gusset you can see how dark the Warrior navy is.