Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

These will be in/on my hands sometime next week:

14" Custom LUXE

Navy Tufftek, Lime Carbon, & White Carbon

White Mesh Gussets

MicroNash Combo Palms

V80 + ProPack Foams

Made In Canada

gullsluxe.jpg

Edited by JoeyJ0506

I'm getting ready to order my first pair of Warrior Franchise Custom Gloves. I've been on to their customizer and have figured out which materials and colors I want to use. I also will be heading to a store today to try some on to make sure I get the right size. (I'll be coming from a pair of Eagle PPFi's)

Before I place my order, I wanted to see if there was anything that I should be aware of or do during the process. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Anything custom you want (cuff, palm, etc) you should enter in the notes box AND email Warrior. Send that email as soon as the order is placed with the order number somewhere in the message to them. Make sure you get a confirmation from Warrior about the modifications before your dealer charges your credit card.

be damn sure of the size. I wear PPFi's as well and my first pair of Franchise customs I ordered in a 12 inch and really wish I hadn't. the size gap difference between Warrior's 12 and 13 is probably the biggest of any 2 sizes. I've ordered 13 narrows since then.

the glove on the right is a 12 and the glove on the left is a 13 narrow:

IMG_0809.jpg

Edited by shoeshine boy

Just ordered my first pair of Franchise Custom Gloves from IW!

I went with black tufftek, the cuffs are standard in black carbon, the silver stripe is carbon as well.

They are 13" Wide with silver binding and black text outlined in red.

I also had my initials in silver and my number in black. Asked that they use black assembly thread and use black carbon under the 'W' on the thumb.

I went for the micronash palms with the black 3D mesh gussets and trilam foam.

Now I have the grueling wait for these guys to come in, hopefully before Christmas. Thanks to everyone on MSH who helped me better understand the process.

Adam

Here's the photo (tried posting image, but it's not letting me).

Just ordered my first pair of Franchise Custom Gloves from IW!

I went with black tufftek, the cuffs are standard in black carbon, the silver stripe is carbon as well.

They are 13" Wide with silver binding and black text outlined in red.

I also had my initials in silver and my number in black. Asked that they use black assembly thread and use black carbon under the 'W' on the thumb.

I went for the micronash palms with the black 3D mesh gussets and trilam foam.

Now I have the grueling wait for these guys to come in, hopefully before Christmas. Thanks to everyone on MSH who helped me better understand the process.

Adam

Here's the photo (tried posting image, but it's not letting me).

nice color combo. Silver text outline would look sick too

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this (since these aren't necessarily custom gloves), but I was bored earlier today and decided I'd tape up my black Easton Stealth S11s in the old '94-'96 Calgary Flames colors. I'm considering doing this on a pair of customized gloves in the near future, but I don't like any of the Eagle/Warrior/PSHG Easton styles of gloves. Cool? Lame? Let me know what you think.

IMG_0632.jpg

Just ordered! First time and first non-CCM piece of equipment I will own.

Hossa Cuff

13" Narrow

Leather

Asked for italic font on name and asked for initials on the wrist guard underneath

gloves.jpg

Edited by Louie

Just got my confirmation email from Warrior. Looks like I'll have to wait till just after Christmas for my gloves to ship. It's gonna be a long two months... :dry:
Lol bout the same for me got my confirmation email bout a week or two ago they ship december 15th im so pumped