Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Got my sole new pair of Easton gloves, Vasyunov spec. Fairly happy with them with exception for a slight flaw in the left palm stitching: after just one skate the stitching started to come loose. Trying to reach out to PSHG folks to address this to no avail. Nonetheless, sharing the mitts here...

easton_gloves02.jpg

easton_gloves04.jpg

easton_gloves03.jpg

easton_gloves01.jpg

14" narrow custom luxe's....

[image]

I've been a Bauer Supreme/4-Roll guy for a long time, but these are the first pair that make me want to deviate. Must try some on, they're beauts.

St. Vincents?

St. Vincent.

We do custom Bullys every year but some guys order Franchises.

Speaking of, these just came in.

IMG_4754.jpg

No major changes for the '11 Bully. '10 they did a major overhaul.

I'm a little concerned with the amount of mistakes coming from PSHG/Warrior custom glove orders.

yup, my custom Luxe's were supposed to be carbon outside stripes.. PSHG told me they are all tufftek and gave me return/refund options.I chose to accept them as is. I would assume these mistakes are from Warrior's end unless there is a problem with the custom order sheet.

I would assume its PSHG's fault. Their customer service and communcation is terrible.

Wow I'm really worried about my order I put in on cyber Monday....

I would assume its PSHG's fault. Their customer service and communcation is terrible.

Although I have never ordered custom gloves from them, they have been great to deal with on my orders. I have placed 5 or 6 over the past year or so... They have always been great with email/phone.

I have heard many have issues with their custom gloves, but always assumed it was due them working with Warrior Canada.

That's similar to what I've found. Though they do get back to your questions, the answers seem to be quick and brushed off. For a $200+ & almost 3 month wait, I hate to have my gloves come in wrong. Even if it's as minor as a slight strip of carbon. Just me though...

I think their service leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to 'custom' products. But I am always amused when people go off the deep end with effusive praise for the place when all they did was a.) place an order for a stick in stock and b.) receive said order of stick in stock.

That's sort of how commerce works these days. That does not constitute "excellent service".

Sometimes I wonder if PSHG should even be in the custom business. That is not an indictment on them at all, but if they aren't willing to really listen to customers requests and needs, they shouldn't put themselves - or the customer - through the motions.

EDIT: What I find curious, however, is why so many people in the States order their custom gloves through PSHG when there are many, many US retailers that can facilitate the order. I wonder if it has anything to do with the price...

Edited by halfmoonyote

Well i did mine and they didn't add the cuff so i had to send them back so they could make the adjustment. I don't know where the confusion was because it was clear on the order sheet.