Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

My new custom Franchises weren't supposed to ship until 12/29 but when I checked the progress link from Warrior, they were completed and the tracking shows they are scheduled for delivery tomorrow. So stoked :)

those are beauts!!!!

mine showed up this morning as well!

CustomLuxe.jpg

similar to the Kovy gloves but I wanted navy instead of black and I used all 3 materials in the glove.

for the second time in a row the mustang palms are that softer, kind of fuzzy palm.

I'm very pleased that Warrior got everything right on these gloves including the double stitch number and NHL font for the name.

Edited by shoeshine boy

I ordered these Franchises through IW. I didn't want to risk going through PSHG. The entire process was so smooth and it only took 6 weeks. I am super happy with how these turned out!

Two pics for your enjoyment—one without flash and one with.

229610c6.jpg

a1952c4e.jpg

• Like 1

I ordered these Franchises through IW. I didn't want to risk going through PSHG. The entire process was so smooth and it only took 6 weeks. I am super happy with how these turned out!

229610c6.jpg

a1952c4e.jpg

Those look great!

Sick! can you send me the order notes you used to specialize these? They look similar to mine, but would like to do something with different colors on my next order.

Im looking to order a new pair of gloves. Wich site would you guys recomend that i use for a custom pair of warriors?

I would do it directly through mywarriorhockey.com if you're looking into Franchises or Creepers. I used PSHG for Luxes because that was the only site that I knew you could order them through.

Edited by 5 Minute Major

Im looking to order a new pair of gloves. Wich site would you guys recomend that i use for a custom pair of warriors?

I would suggest IW. If you are an IWin member, you still get 10% off. The get shipped directly from Warrior in Montreal even when you order through IW. I have ordered 3 pairs from IW and it has gone great each time. I always email my special instructions direct to Joe @ Warrior though.

I would do it directly through mywarriorhockey.com if you're looking into Franchises or Creepers. I used PSHG for Luxes because that was the only site that I knew you could order them through.

you have to pick a retailer to finalize the sale though. I've gone through both IW and PSHG in the last 6 months. IW is great, made things super easy. I only went through PSHG last time because they were the only ones doing Luxes at the time.

Here's my new Franchise 14"s. I wanted ones to match LAK colors, so they are a little plain. The WARRIOR on the cuff roll is white with a silver outline but it doesn't really show up in the pics. I got the Hossa cuff again but it seems a little smaller than on my previous pair. I'm not complaining though...I like the length.

D0ia7.jpg

a1Ip3.jpg

Just got these delivered last week; these are my first pair of customs.

CustomDRWs.jpg

Here are the specs:

Model: Franchise (14" wide)

Cuff print: White (with white outline)

Other print: White

Gussets: 3D White

Palms: Kangaroo Goat

Cuff: Hossa

Material: Red tufftek w/full cuff roll

Assembly thread: white

Thumb logo: Carbon

Will hopefully get to take them out for a spin on the ice in a couple of weeks. The gloves came out exactly how I envisioned them; I kept them fairly plain; no name or number. Many thanks to Joe at Warrior, Ice Warehouse and all the members here for all of their help

Edited by SouthpawTRK
  • Like 1

Decided to treat myself for Christmas..

I found these brand new customs on ebay & they are perfect for my teams colours. Much nicer than the Asian produced gloves & definately worth paying a bit extra for

6564318311_328c37cb37_z.jpg

6564316265_6550d7dda7.jpg

6564322947_2417af179c.jpg

I was a bit unsure about the 2nd layer of palm on the two fingers but I'm sure it was just an extra option