Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5minutesforfighting

XBox Live Gamertags

Guess not...this is an update to anyone already friends with me...changing my gamertag from Touch Up Icing to interpathway. See you boys online.

Still ModSquadHockey - did a playtest session at EA Sports Tiburon today and received Fight Night 4 as compensation. Tiburon's right across the street from the rink.

Still ModSquadHockey - did a playtest session at EA Sports Tiburon today and received Fight Night 4 as compensation. Tiburon's right across the street from the rink.
thats sick, just bought it today what do ya think of it jr?

I posted my gamertag on like page 2 and just wanted to update everyone. I'm still Chunk1717 and I'm mostly on CoD 4 and WaW. I'm also on Halo 3 a lot more now too. Once NHL 10 comes out I'll be all over that.

getting set up here trying to find a wireless adaptor for cheap but no luck. most likely the name is going to be dumbpolak, shocking yes i know, but will be on forza 2/3 soon, nhl 09/10 very soon also got rainbow 6 three vegas 2, gears of war one, and battlefield

Anybody want to put an EASHL hockey team together, or looking for a player? My Gtag is james12lucy, I want to join team with players over 18 years old, kids are too annoying...

I just finally got a 360 last night and I have a question.

Since NHL 10 is now available, does that mean that NHL 09 can't be played online anymore? I was looking at Fifa 09 and NHL 09 for the same price as one of the new games, but was wondering if they can still be played online against others?

Or once the new version of the games come out, do they drop the old version from the online engine playability?

Since NHL 10 is now available, does that mean that NHL 09 can't be played online anymore? I was looking at Fifa 09 and NHL 09 for the same price as one of the new games, but was wondering if they can still be played online against others?

Or once the new version of the games come out, do they drop the old version from the online engine playability?

You can play '09 no problems. The only thing when it comes to last years games is they wont be updating as frequently and wont have as many people playing online. But those arent huge issues, the actual games will play just fine, online and offline. Enjoy!

You can play '09 no problems. The only thing when it comes to last years games is they wont be updating as frequently and wont have as many people playing online. But those arent huge issues, the actual games will play just fine, online and offline. Enjoy!

Doesn't matter now. Met up for drinks for my birthday last night with some of the guys on my 2 hockey teams. Group of them chipped in and got me NHL10, Xbox wireless network adapter and Gears of War2:GOTY map-pack edition.

Sweet

My gamertag is DorvalHabsFan. I know, I know, pretty weak but after 5 minutes of trying names I just chose one that was easy to remember and that nobody would have.

I'm not on all that often but when I am I'm playing COD Mordern Warfare 2.

mackallica

Thanks to my brother monkeying the HD transfer I think something messed up in the settings as I can't get on thru my router. As soon as that gets fixed I'll be back up getting shredded by 11-year-olds that need to be on Ritalin.