Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan_The_Man_16

"Luck" Movie

I just saw a commercial on TV about a movie called Luck. From what I understood, it's about the '72 Summit Series, becasue they showed about 10 clips from the games. Anyone else have info on this movie?

A Movie Movie, or is it just clips from the original Summit Series??

It's an actual movie, I've also seen the preview. It seems like it's a story based around a group of guys that are trying to become "bookies" and my guess is they need Canada to win the summit series, so their are alot of highlights of that in the movie.

I think you aren't seeing it on there because it might be a Canadian filmed movie. Here they have to release a certin amount of them, same as radio, they have to play a certin percantage of Canadian goups.

It isn't listed in IMDB, is it a theatrical release, TV movie or straight to video?

I'm not getting it at Cinemaclock.ca either, but I know i've seen the commercials. It's will be out in theatres (possibly only in canada) not sure of the release date. I'll try to get some more info later.

Guest phillyfan

Since it's a Canadien filmed and released movie, will it air in the States?