Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

"They tried to make her go to rehab..."

Never heard of her. That being said Britney is on my death pool for 2008.

Mine too. Death Pool is great morbid fun isn't it?

oh my.. :lol: i'd say that if britney doesnt do something drastic and kill herself then whinehouse will go first. she just a burn out, but yet apparently she's a musical genius. sad.

yet apparently she's a musical genius.

I'm hoping you were being sarcastic, as I thought you were the first time I read your post.

I'm hoping you were being sarcastic, as I thought you were the first time I read your post.

I don't think she is, but i'm just repeating what i heard on the radio. maybe 'genius' is a stretch, but apparently she's alot more talented than most of the popular artists these days.

She's more talented than a lot of performers but I had better not see a goddamn post come out about Mars Volta or other "good" underrated musicians. That said, I don't care for them or this bird's music.

I think what put Wino over the edge was that video that came out the other day of her smoking crack haha. I think it is time for the the rehab.