Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2008 Warrior Catalogue

oh dear god.

The Johnson Shaft

Are you up for the downstroke?!?

"smack it up, flip it, rub it down..."

I'll stop there cause it just gets worse.

The whole catalogue has many a laugh.

I'm still not sure I buy into the whole "Spyne" crap on the Kronik however.

Edited by lotus

When did all of the other sticks get 5-skin? WTF is that anyway? Just another penis reference or an actual reinforcement?

Royale and Starskie are gone? Or have they been for a while? I haven't really been following Warrior.

I like how the Kronik has "Proprietary True-1 technology."

I'm really glad they haven't phased out the Innovative and MIA names completely.

any idea when the new ak-27 shaft will be available in the deluxe (6" longer then normal) and is it a tapered shaft or standard?

Standard. As for the deluxe no idea.

While I might have been the only one, when I saw the front cover I imagined that Ronnie James Dio sang the entire text of that catalogue.

Also, I like Warrior's creative description of where their factory is located "south of San Diego." I guess it isn't cool to say Mexico.

Edited by Reaper

WOW THEM REAPER GLOVES LOOK RELLY NICE ANY1 HAVE ANY VIEWS ON THEM ?

ALSO JR COULD YOU PLEASEEE! POST PICS OF THE SHORTS I HINK THEY WOULD BE PRETTY COOL

What has changed about the AK27 blade that makes it 10 grams lighter? It says 165 grams on all the models I've ever seen in LHS....155 grams listed on the catalogue.

Edited by thefelixculpa

Ok, officially annoyed with their marketing...

Love the new MIA gloves.

Wish the syko wasn't their high end stick. That's their best paint job so far.

Is the Kovalchuk an all-new pattern, or a replacement for the robitaille?

I also noticed that lie choice has been cut out for all but the dolomite ops/blades. Didn't they have the options on the MacDaddy and AK-27 last year?

There's still a ton of bullshit throughout the catalog, but they've changed the focus from 70s pimps to 80s rockstars.

WOW THEM REAPER GLOVES LOOK RELLY NICE ANY1 HAVE ANY VIEWS ON THEM ?

ALSO JR COULD YOU PLEASEEE! POST PICS OF THE SHORTS I HINK THEY WOULD BE PRETTY COOL

If im not mistaken, I believe they are called the "creeper" glove, and are just the MIA Inferno's being re-named.

their adverstizing does nothing for me, seems a bit random

cover going after the 80s metalhead and the Johnson going after someone still smokin' stuff grown in the 70s

that said, next shaft will probably be a AK27

I have to save money, yet I'm going to buy a pair of those Fubar's. They are just $104.99 ( at Greatskate.com, delivery in April or may). I cant help myself. Those are sick.......

I didn't know the pricepoint of the fubar, bur as soon as I saw them in the catalogue , I thought, "looks like they're going after NBH 4 rolls with those." The price seems to agree with that logic.

Edited by DamnLocust

Great Skate has the Franchise - $190, and the Creeper $165...

Not a fan, so I really didn't pay much mind to MIA gloves, so I wouldn't know comparisons in price.

Sign in to follow this