Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

team50

RYR pants

I was thinking of stopping in at their North York location tomorrow looking for pants. A friend recommended them and although I recognize the name I don't know much about their product or quality. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks. Do you know about the pricing? I cant find any info online. I asked them a question, no answer so far.

Thanks. Do you know about the pricing? I cant find any info online. I asked them a question, no answer so far.

No sorry, be patient I suppose.

On a related note, I went to my local Value Village recently and found a pair of York Toros RYR 6000s (the ones you see in the pictures on their site) for $9.00 :D

Anyone know if their the equivalent to Tackla 5000s?

OK, I'll wait. Are those RYR new? Interesting how much it costs buying directly from them... 5$?

Can you tell me how heavy are they? Im not a weight freak, after all I wear 9k girdle/hybrid but still its interesting to know how good materials they use in their padding.

Nice looking pants on their site. But if I open a site and see a "latest updates" section that was last updated in 2010, I assume they are either out of business or just don't care.

No sorry, be patient I suppose.

On a related note, I went to my local Value Village recently and found a pair of York Toros RYR 6000s (the ones you see in the pictures on their site) for $9.00 :D

Anyone know if their the equivalent to Tackla 5000s?

2nd hand store, like Goodwill, Salvation Army etc.

RYR isn't out of business - they make pants for a lot of the GTHL (Greater Toronto Hockey League teams). I think they have been lazy with their online site.

Nice looking pants on their site. But if I open a site and see a "latest updates" section that was last updated in 2010, I assume they are either out of business or just don't care.

They're definitely still around. A number of kids on my son's team got a pair last year.

I think most of their business of from making custom pants for the various minor hockey teams in the GTA, not a lot from walk in sales.

I wonder how do they compare to the top branded staff. Would you take RYR instead of Tackla, Eagle, RBK and so on?

Very comparable to Takla...also can make custom alterations, ie plus 1", plus 2" etc...

Will make a pair of pants for you exactly how you want them....as has been mentioned they do a ton of team orders...their business isn't really an online one.

I've bought RYR pants on 11/18.

Already done its payment on the same day.

But I've never received any answering or email such as automation sending of payment.

I'm wondering so sent email them twice, but they didn't answer too.

Is there someone who knows about them?

They have already gone bankrupt?

Unfortunately I live in abroad and not good at speaking English...

So I tried to send another message through PayPal yesterday.

But they have not answered it until now.

At the first contact when I made its payment, I wrote some questions on the comment field.

It was necessary to make my pants.

So I think they have never touched my order.

Unfortunately I live in abroad and not good at speaking English...

So I tried to send another message through PayPal yesterday.

But they have not answered it until now.

At the first contact when I made its payment, I wrote some questions on the comment field.

It was necessary to make my pants.

So I think they have never touched my order.

Good luck! Let us know how it works out.

As same I couldn't be able to receive any reply from RYR.

So I've escalated it PayPal claim.

I'm waiting action of PayPal.

It seems RYR have already lost their production ability or management.

Completely silent.

Well you shouldn't be at all surprised to have not heard from them since your message on the 26th; you have to at least give them a full business day to reply.

Well you shouldn't be at all surprised to have not heard from them since your message on the 26th; you have to at least give them a full business day to reply.

I don't know why do you think as I sent a message on 26th and I didn't wait even a business day though,

I paid on 18th and after that I sent them 2 emails, then sent a message through PayPal on 25th, escalated on 28th.

A business day? I say again though I can't imagine why you think so.

If we want refund by PayPal solving service, we have to action within 30 days from payment day.

PayPal don't action if it over 30 days.

It has already gone nearly its half.

2014/11/25 18:03 PST... I sent a message through PayPal

2014/11/28 22:28 PST... I escalated it to claim

The 26th was the day before thanksgiving.

This is certainly helpful information for me.

I don't know well about abroad holiday or customs.

But I heard it is USA holiday.

Is it also same in Canada?

But you know, I sent the message on 26th Tuesday night.

If "full business day" mean over 24 hours, definitely it would be 27th.

But in our country, people thinking it's enough to call so if it past about 6 hours in working time zone.

If according to your thinking, it would be early time of 28th, wouldn't it?

Or in North America people can rest next day of a holiday too?

The 26th, 27th and 28th were all regular business days in Canada. ;)

Thank you.

Of course I want refund my money if they can't answer anything and I can't receive the product.

But truly I just want the thing of great pants for me.

I've known about the name RYR and been thinking someday I want to order it.

I repent that I didn't order their pants before they have gone.

The 26th was the day before thanksgiving. The next full business day will be Monday.

thanksgiving is in October in canada.