Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phantomowner27

09 CCM skates

Just saw the new Vector U+ inline skates at the CCM/ RBK booth here in Feasterville. They look really nice. I was surprised because I was under the impression that RBK was going to be carrying the only THC inline skates for a while.

I'm coaching at JO's in Philly this week and haven't had time to do a broad search so ignore this if there's already a thread.

If there isn't let me know and I'll post pictures.

by the way.. Joe is doing a great job showing off the Sprung line in one of the booths upstairs.. good to see.

just sent nick 2 jpgs to post for me. looks like a tri-di chassis.

the 10's are totally blacked out and incredibly light. the 08's are black with white trim and a sweet white felt white tongue, old school style. The lower models are nice too... i'll try to get some pics of them tonight or tomorrow.

They look great. I think the white accents and the white felt tounge make the 08s look better, too much black on the 10s.

EDIT: Oh and CJ, learn to hold your hand still when you take a picture, Mr. BlurryCam.

WOW! Those skates look amazing! I'm diggin the stealth look of the all black one, but also love the white acent ones too.

no official word yet on release?

black on black very nice.

i think this would solve my whole rbk 9k pump white conversion yes sir.

I really like to more subtle look of the 10's, more of a traditional ice skate look being brought to inline. A nice change from some of the brighter, less attractive models.

Coached this morning at 6am and no one was in the booth. I'll try and get a release date this afternoon and some more pics.

I personally like the 08's and I think they (or the 10's) would look amazing with black or white sprungs and yellow laces. sort of ovechkin style...

I wonder if they actually have all of the same features that are in the ice skate though.

My guess is for a cheap liner, zero support and the protection of a slipper. <_<

i dont think there actuly u+ inlines just vector 10 becaues if u look closely at the picture on the crome but where on the saktes it has the U+ symble it has a v like the rest of the range

but its not a clear picture so ... i dont know

if they are vector 10 and dont have the new stuff thats on the U+ then whats different about them than the vector 8's