Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fastbrother7

Mission NME Nine-1 skate

For 370, i think you'd really be better off getting one95s or 9ks or something. If there is a problem with the holder or steel, your screwed. You'll have to spend close to 100 bucks on decent steel + holder + labor, pushing it up towards 470, and for some reason i don't think these are warrantied. They might be, but, still, better off getting 9ks or something at the price you will end up spending if these go south. not worth risk imo. nice ass skates though.

well if you have mission feet then this is definiately worth getting, i switched mine to the pitch holders (i had already) which is nearly the same hole pattern. their incredibly light and stiff, very nice skate

well if you have mission feet then this is definiately worth getting, i switched mine to the pitch holders (i had already) which is nearly the same hole pattern. their incredibly light and stiff, very nice skate

Thanks for feedback, what size would fit the 263 holders? He is currently wearing a 7.5 in Bauer which has 263mm holders.

Picked up a brand new pair for $199 in Buffalo, NY. Since I'll likely never spend $700 plus on a skate, I figured this would be my best chance to wear an NHL level skate.

Size wise, I'm a snug size 12US shoe size, and the 11.5 NME's fit perfectly after a bake.

How is the length? I wear a 12 shoe as well, my grafs are size 10. I'm looking at a size 11 as those are the closest available and I'm trying to figure out if those are going to be right for me.

Edit, actually HM has 11.5's available. Makes this even tougher to figure out.

How is the length? I wear a 12 shoe as well, my grafs are size 10. I'm looking at a size 11 as those are the closest available and I'm trying to figure out if those are going to be right for me.

Edit, actually HM has 11.5's available. Makes this even tougher to figure out.

I have to make sure my toenails are trimmed! The fit is perfect length wise, and I gained a bit of room after the bake and a seasons worth of use.

I spoke to some guys who were helping me with sizing and it seemed to vary a lot, which had me worried. I took the plunge on the largest size they had and the fit is spot on. Do you wear a 12US in all your shoes?

As a sidenote, I still love these as much as the day I got them. Excelletn skate in my opinion and I have no intention of changing to anything else for as long as they last.

I have to make sure my toenails are trimmed! The fit is perfect length wise, and I gained a bit of room after the bake and a seasons worth of use.

I spoke to some guys who were helping me with sizing and it seemed to vary a lot, which had me worried. I took the plunge on the largest size they had and the fit is spot on. Do you wear a 12US in all your shoes?

As a sidenote, I still love these as much as the day I got them. Excelletn skate in my opinion and I have no intention of changing to anything else for as long as they last.

Yeah, 12s across the board.

I hate when 100 people chime in with "WhAt sizE will I waRe?!?!!1" but if you can't beat 'em, join 'em... Anyone care to take a guess?... 11 shoe, 6.5EE skate (one95s with yellow Superfeet; fit pretty much perfectly). Obviously I'd love to try them on, but I'd like them as a secondary skate, and a try-on won't be easy to facilitate.

No. It would be a direct competitor to the ONE95 and there's no reason to have 3 top-end skates.

Reading up on this thread to research a pair that just popped up on Ebay, and I had to appreciate this post in hindsight, with the Nexus 1000 coming this fall.

Shot in the dark with this one, but is there any chance another companies Steel is compatible with the RUSH Holder that came on these skates?