Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 Bauer Catalogue

the Vapors are far too popular to get rid of, the Flexlites are like a half line with 4 models instead of the 7 models of Vapors and 6 Supremes. All different fits, really something for just about everyone

What is the deal with the one95 hybrid stick? I've yet to see that before, I'm assuming it's new... ?

Edited by Chappie

The One95 Hybrid is a europe-only model.

I was absolutely positive P88 Lindros would be changed to P88 Kane!

Any Ideas on why Lindros still has a pattern named after him?

Edited by firestud17

The One95 Hybrid is a europe-only model.

I was absolutely positive P88 Lindros would be changed to P88 Kane!

Any way to obtain it here?

Oh great, all these catalogues are up, there goes my night!

Any opinions on the One95 gloves? Has anyone gotten their hands on them yet? Guess I'd have to see them in person and feel the palm and test them out, but I'm kind of happy I picked up the One90s a few months back after seeing the new ones, which don't blow me away.

Thanks for putting these up JR.

Flagship name, just like Sher-Wood Coffey.

Would you be surprised to see it switch to Kane in the near future?

Yeah, they have renamed multiple pattterns several times over. But I guess the point I was trying to make is that P88 was around longer than PM9, and never had a name change.

And i cannot wait for the bauer one95 gloves, def. picking them up when they come out, so sexy :P

Edited by Kachun

One95 protective looks badass, I like the higher spine protection on the pants, though I'm not so sure about the gloves. Palm is intriguing but the glove itself is kinda...well, I'm not really sure.

I think I like the XXXX line a little more based on looks. Can't wait to get a chance to try some of it out.

yeah im hoping the palms aren't too much and have like an absorbing cushioning, like the RBK 9k gloves, terrible idea.

But the protective line for supreme is badass, looks like S.W.A.T gear haha

Yeah, they have renamed multiple pattterns several times over. But I guess the point I was trying to make is that P88 was around longer than PM9, and never had a name change.

Well, if you want to get technical, the original Lindros pattern was basically the PM9.

Am I the only one that thinks this secrecy with the skates line is a little bit overboard? I mean is the new skate they're bringing to market really going to be that revolutionary that this CIA treatment is really worth it at the end of the day?

anyone who knows how to search can just use google and find the negatives of the X60 skates