Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 Reebok Catalogue

I hate how Reebok didn't put the actual weight of their sticks in the catalogue and instead just categorized the sticks within a certain range of weights :S Does anyone know the exact weight of the 10k or 8.0.8?

the 8K's paint job is awful IMHO

yeahhhh bad point in color selection, i liked the whole black, white, green, and yellow color scheme.

I'll reserve judgement until I tr it on- but I'm not expecting great things from the protective. The JOFA ASD style stuff was really refined and had a great feel.

Hopefully my Jofa stuff hangs in there......unless the new gear is on par with the JOFA.

Hrm, the retail 10k stick looks much diff (carbon weave) than my prostocks. Wonder if mine are just painted up 7k's ?

I didn't see it in the catalogue so I'm assuming no, but is Reebok planning on releasing uncrested versions of teams third jerseys?? That'd be nice if they did. I bet the Penguins and Oilers thirds would sell like hot cakes.

I hate how Reebok didn't put the actual weight of their sticks in the catalogue and instead just categorized the sticks within a certain range of weights :S Does anyone know the exact weight of the 10k or 8.0.8?

I was told by the guy who got me the 8.0.8 stick that it weighs about 1 pound, so figure about 450 grams. Very light.

Hrm, the retail 10k stick looks much diff (carbon weave) than my prostocks. Wonder if mine are just painted up 7k's ?

It's a prostock. It could be ANYTHING

True, but every single 10k I've seen looks like mine, none like the retail. Wonder if its just a fancy wrap like the 12k on TPS sticks.

I was told by the guy who got me the 8.0.8 stick that it weighs about 1 pound, so figure about 450 grams. Very light.

Hey JrFlyers79 are you able to get any more 8.0.8 sticks? I've been using the 9k O stick since it first came out and I really want to try out the new 8.0.8. I got a 10k Pro Stock, but don't like it as much as the O stick.

why there is no pattern pictures with description in there catalog it a must imo. Any curve this year that is exactly like a warrior draper or easton sakic?

Not a fan of the 'new look' protective gear. Retro the Jofa gear!!!

Yeah, I'm more partial to the look and fit of the 6k and 4k shoulders of last year. But the new line do look a lot better than some of the other space suits other companies are and have been putting out.

I definitely miss the old Jofa pants. The upper torso gear doesn't look bad though, although the lack of 18" version for the shins is no good.