Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 Warrior Catalogue

gotta say, love the Ak27 Pro Gloves. The graphics are superb. I also like the new bonfide gloves, super cool look of the franchises, but for less money.

I put em on, they feel like crap (the bonafide). you get what you pay for.

the ak27 gloves... the graphics look funny up close. the glove is dye sublimated, and it really cheapens the look imo. an interesting concept, but the execution is less impressive in person.

a also noticed they dropped the Smyth curve. WTF WARRIOR!?!? right when i was hoping it would become available in a standard blade oh well. like the look of the new ak27 in black and red much more than the gold one i use right now. More professional looking IMO.

gotta say, love the Ak27 Pro Gloves. The graphics are superb. I also like the new bonfide gloves, super cool look of the franchises, but for less money.

I put em on, they feel like crap (the bonafide). you get what you pay for.

the ak27 gloves... the graphics look funny up close. the glove is dye sublimated, and it really cheapens the look imo. an interesting concept, but the execution is less impressive in person.

thanks for that.

^ yes

AK27 shaft feels super nice and looks amazing in person, unfortunately some of the graphic was peeling off onto my hand

Liner of the Bully glove has got to be the softest thing I've ever felt in a while

The protective looks bulky....

I really like the Warrior Pro bag. The Syko bag is pretty cool too.

i have the Warrior pro bag and its pretty awesome. has inside skate pockets, and other pockets to hold tape and what not

The shoulder pads put me in awe...what a weird style of shouldies (the top end ones) Im curious to feel the mobility in them.

White pants?

They will be mine... Oh yes, they will be mine :P

Oooh DO IT. That'd be awesome. :lol:

The shoulder pads put me in awe...what a weird style of shouldies (the top end ones) Im curious to feel the mobility in them.

Same here. They just look so big and bulky? I think their description of "armadillo armor" is spot on. I'd like to see what they're like in person.

If the Smyth curve is going bye-bye, I might have to hurry and order one and see if I like it. I didn't figure they'd drop it this year. It must not be selling very well.

I guess there isn't much love for toe curves, there's only a select few on here. I'm one of those who have an appreciation for them but cannot use one.

Dolo Spyne like it..

Also just tried on the new Bullys and Bonafides, both nice gloves for their price. I coach a HS team in MN and i think we are going to get the Bullys as team gloves. Also tried on the eblow pads, very nice and feel good.

Its closer to mission soft touch. I am not a fan of grip but I liked it a lot.

Saw the new line today. New Dolo looks nice. I think the new graphics on the kronik is hideous. The rest of the stick line is average. I must say I was really impressed with the elbows and shoulders. The top of the line shoulder has slightly oversized caps but was pretty mobile. The hitman which is one step down was very nice. Warrior definitely put some thought into their products.