Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HHR23

BIG toe curve

Ryan O'reilly's curve...This angle doesn't do it much justice. I wonder what makes such a skilful player like him realize one day that this is the curve for him.

img_2112_800x600_2_zps07aeb55c.jpg

Ryan O'reilly's curve...This angle doesn't do it much justice. I wonder what makes such a skilful player like him realize one day that this is the curve for him.

Stepping on a blade, breaking it almost completely and still getting of 1-2 shots that hit the target? ;)

Crazy hook, tried something similar the other day, if you forget for one second on a hard pass that you've got a hook like that in the front the puck goes faaaaaar to the right (as a lefty).

Wow. That's so ugly, but at the same time... I can't help but want to try it. That curve is like the Kramer of blade patterns: It is a loathsome, offensive brute, yet I cannot look away!

Heres a thing of beauty. I love this toe curve.

s2s3u8.jpg

This is a custom curve available Im trying to get more not sure if its pro stock. If I can get more and any of you guys are interested I will sell a few. There only $50 and light

My guess is he was using a heel curve, and wanted a hook at the toe for dragging the puck.

Wow. That's so ugly, but at the same time... I can't help but want to try it. That curve is like the Kramer of blade patterns: It is a loathsome, offensive brute, yet I cannot look away!

Stepping on a blade, breaking it almost completely and still getting of 1-2 shots that hit the target? ;)

Crazy hook, tried something similar the other day, if you forget for one second on a hard pass that you've got a hook like that in the front the puck goes faaaaaar to the right (as a lefty).

Mystery solved. The hook is there for times like these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUZGiKCR5nw

Here they are Pro Stock Composite Tapered Blades Right with a nasty toe curve.

fk1ggg.jpg

a5bvo4.jpg

Don't see the toe in that. Reminds me of a retail Warrior kovalchuk.

its like a warrior savard/burrows with a nice toe curve at end. Its not one of those totally straight curves then a huge toe at the end its more mid/heel then a nice toe at end. It definitly has a nice toe curve to it the pictures dont do it justice. I posted an underneath shot of the blade shows the toe curve better.

2ltg5ja.jpg