Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HHR23

BIG toe curve

I remember GMGM (General Manager George McPhee of the WC) talking about the NHL's curve change from 1/2" to 3/4". He mentioned that OVs sticks are curved to 3/4" because that was the ruling over in Russia, and that it was about time that the NHL adjusted to accommodate international rules. While I am not sure what specific curve GMGM was referencing (since I bet OV has some illegals on the bench marked with a special piece of tape or writing) I do believe they are 3/4".

if anyone likes toe curves check out dukes in Toronto, Warrior pro stock dolomites for $130 and many have wiked toe curves! All I remember was the Hossa had a toe curve

all i found were pro stock stick.... for goalies :(

I can't remember but I think there was an Afanasenkov, email them and ask. I was there just the other day and there definitely was dolomites

Dukes hockey

you have to contact them because they don't put much player equipment on the site because Duke's is more of a goalie store, but they still sell player equipment

I can't remember but I think there was an Afanasenkov, email them and ask. I was there just the other day and there definitely was dolomites

Dukes hockey

you have to contact them because they don't put much player equipment on the site because Duke's is more of a goalie store, but they still sell player equipment

Pro stock dolos on their ebay store

http://stores.ebay.com/Dukes-Source-for-Sp...9QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Dukes hockey

Nope, already talked to them. No Perrons either(not a toe pattern).

If he had 8 Afanasenkovs and 6 Kovalchuks, I would have cleaned them out of Affys and posted that they had the Kovys. Kovalchuks was just a backup for Afanasenkovs. :)

Perron is just a pattern I want to try. I know there was another RH warrior pattern I wanted but I cant remember whos used it. For those wanting a flat rocker small toe kink, you might want to see if they have a Delmore.

If he had 8 Afanasenkovs and 6 Kovalchuks, I would have cleaned them out of Affys and posted that they had the Kovys. Kovalchuks was just a backup for Afanasenkovs. :)

Perron is just a pattern I want to try. I know there was another RH warrior pattern I wanted but I cant remember whos used it. For those wanting a flat rocker small toe kink, you might want to see if they have a Delmore.

I shouldn't tell you but it is a kotalik ;)

More heel than I want and I think he uses a really stiff stick. That's not the one I was thinking. ;)

Edit: haha I remembered!

How many Afanasenkovs and Kovalchuks do you have now?? The problem I have with the one piece sticks is the cost. Plus not being able to use a lower flex, which is what I like. I just wish I could find a big stash of the blades to keep around, which I'm assuming is what you've got going on.

Sending my Kovalchuk blade off to Christian to get some clones is growing on me more and more.

To all the Lefties: Rollermonkey (not hockeymonkey) has LH Warrior Pro Stock Kovalchuks blades. I ordered 4, did not get a callback saying they were out, and I've already received shipment notification. So it looks like they have them in stock. If anything changes I'll let you all know.

too bad kovalchuks a righty.

Agreed. I assume these are just cloned LH Kovalchuks, made for someone else, but marketed as Kovalchuks.

hockeymonkey has prostock rbk sickicks in a spezza pattern for a decent price

Im guessing they are the fused wood blade though.