Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HHR23

BIG toe curve

If he had 8 Afanasenkovs and 6 Kovalchuks, I would have cleaned them out of Affys and posted that they had the Kovys. Kovalchuks was just a backup for Afanasenkovs. :)

Perron is just a pattern I want to try. I know there was another RH warrior pattern I wanted but I cant remember whos used it. For those wanting a flat rocker small toe kink, you might want to see if they have a Delmore.

do you have a pic of the affy's? Isn't the symth pattern a kovalchuk prostock? (the banana curve) i have one of the straight with a hook at the end and i love that curve, need to find more or have it cloned.

Can someone post a pic of the left hand kovalchuk blade?

If no one else does, I'll post some next week when they arrive.

If he had 8 Afanasenkovs and 6 Kovalchuks, I would have cleaned them out of Affys and posted that they had the Kovys. Kovalchuks was just a backup for Afanasenkovs. :)

Perron is just a pattern I want to try. I know there was another RH warrior pattern I wanted but I cant remember whos used it. For those wanting a flat rocker small toe kink, you might want to see if they have a Delmore.

do you have a pic of the affy's? Isn't the symth pattern a kovalchuk prostock? (the banana curve) i have one of the straight with a hook at the end and i love that curve, need to find more or have it cloned.

The Affy is just like the popular Kovalchuk but with a higher lie and a different toe.

Can someone post a pic of the left hand kovalchuk blade?

kjkjwg2.th.jpg

assuming that it's just mirrored this is what it probably looks like

btw this is tblfans pic im not taking credit for it i just flipped it with ms paint

I can't give up any Kovy or Affys but I might be willing to part with a "Big toe" mission blade. I think it's a composite version of the Rafalski posted earlier, with a shorter hosel.

I don't blame u tbl if i had the hooks u have i wouldn't sell em unless people were dishing out 90+. Then i would think about it. Thats just the selfish part of me tho ;)

Damn you TBL. Damn You!

I'm desperate for Kovy's, Affy's and Spezza's! I'm willing to pay how much the seller is selling it for!

They are sweet curves I must admit but I don't get why people are so into them, will they approve a players game that much?

No, I highly doubt it. It's just a kind of personal preference thing, just like with any other type of curve. What I liked with the toe curves was basically using the hook at the end to sorta scoop the puck. Good for toe drags as well if you're good at that sort of thing. I like being able to basically cup the puck on the end, and fire off a quick shot like that. It's just like I've said before, when your beloved rare toe curve bites the dust (mine did on it's first outing), you're pretty much shit out of luck.

I was at the Hockey World in London Ontario today. They had some big toe curves in a mission fuel-ti (Range in flex from 75-139 flex) for $99.99. They also had some Warrior dolomite's for in the range of $100-$120 (All warriors were in 260 flex) range they were All Pro Stock sticks.

They are sweet curves I must admit but I don't get why people are so into them, will they approve a players game that much?

No, I highly doubt it. It's just a kind of personal preference thing, just like with any other type of curve. What I liked with the toe curves was basically using the hook at the end to sorta scoop the puck. Good for toe drags as well if you're good at that sort of thing. I like being able to basically cup the puck on the end, and fire off a quick shot like that. It's just like I've said before, when your beloved rare toe curve bites the dust (mine did on it's first outing), you're pretty much shit out of luck.

Thats why i plan i getting my Saprykin cloned right when i get it

I'm pretty sure they're big $$ too. Christian wants $36 per blade for custom wood ones. I'd imagine the composite ones from another company are atleast $20 more. Not very economical with the minimum order for most people, even though it would be nice to have your own custom blades.

I was thinking about doing that but, not so much now. :lol: On average though how much is a prostock stick with a sweet toe curve cost? I'm assuming it varies quite alot.