Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HHR23

BIG toe curve

That Saprykin blade looks alot like the Aaron Ward curve I have, only in righty.

More like Allison's pattern. The Ward's I've seen have more of a twist.

That Saprykin is almost identical to a Hlavac.

The Roberts and Hlavac are beautiful. I'm just curious, if you were to order custom wood blades and wanted a curve like that, would they come out that smooth and gradual? Or would they end up as more of a kink like that Prospal?

ive never really used a true toe curve, closest thing was a warrior smyth curve. I normally use a sakic curve..which seems to work pretty well for wrist shots. What curves are good for what kind of shots? i noticed the malkin/zetterberg curve is good for snap shots and backhands because its almost straight. I have yet to try a heel curve like a drury, but i also have a lindross curve which i dont really like...not really what that curve is meant for but my shots are usually lower with it. Is a true toe curve basically just for wristers?

i don't think any curve is just for wristers etc etc...some might make it easier but its mostly your choice...toe curves are usually used by danglers but are used by snipers. its helps control the puck since it cups it really well...i can't comment on wristers though...i'm a wrister guy and my wristers went to hell with a toe curve and my slappers were like 20 feet off target lol

i use very straight blade if that helps

well i dont mean just for, but certain curves are definitely usually better for a certain shot over others. My slappers are usually high with my sakic, its easier to keep them lower with the lindros.

I'm desperate for Kovy's, Affy's and Spezza's! I'm willing to pay how much the seller is selling it for!

This isn't mine but I found a Pro stock Spezza On ebay

But it's 120 flex :( i guess i can cut off the blade and get it cloned :P