Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HHR23

BIG toe curve

Is that 3/4" ? Looks to be about 7/8" - 1inch.

I dont really know how to measure a sticks curve, but i assume you mean when it lies face down on the ground the distance from the ground to the curve. If so its about 7/8 of an inch on the bottom and about 1 3/4" at the top.

I dont really know how to measure a sticks curve, but i assume you mean when it lies face down on the ground the distance from the ground to the curve. If so its about 7/8 of an inch on the bottom and about 1 3/4" at the top.

Yeah you find the "highest point" on the curve and if it's <= 3/4" it's legal.

you can see it in the middle of this video, basically a metal handle and then what looks like a metal box that you slide the blade through and get leverage from to evenly curve a section of the blade.

I've had one of those stick curving tools in my bag for about 16 years now. I picked it from my lhs. Not to sure if hey even make them anymore. I can't remember what they were called but I've used mine so much I snapped the original pin that held the head of it on to the handle and had to get it welded. Probably the best bit of kit I've owned. Have curved hundreds of sticks and blades with it

have you guys had any luck curving warrior blades? I've only been able to do rbk and mission blades, bauer was a huge pain in the ass.

have you guys had any luck curving warrior blades? I've only been able to do rbk and mission blades, bauer was a huge pain in the ass.

Warrior blades are hard too. RBK/CCM blades were by far the easiest ones along with some Easton blades. Bauer/Warriors sucked.

I didnt have a problem curving bauer/warriors. I think if you take your time with them, then you should be fine and you gotta know what your doing tho you dont just heat it and bend the blade haha

does anyone know of any player (s) on the leafs that use a toe curve? im going to their equipment sale and was just wondering if i could get my hands on a toe curve while im there

Where?! And are there anymore..?

Found it on ebay, I've been searching for a while and finally one came up. I'll post pics once it arrives, it's got a nice toe curve at the end.

If you got the Easton variety it's not the exact same curve. The one95 has a smaller toe and more of a curve i've noticed.

Yup! Try emailing them for one. My first time buying from them

Yeah i saw that also, they are definitely going for more then they were last year.

Has anyone here used or own a ProCurve, I'm thinking of buying one but was wondering how well they work, are they good for making toe curves?