Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HHR23

BIG toe curve

Yeah i mean if you were looking for an Ovi curve, i would go with that just to get it in a one95. I think im in the same boat as you also, would be nice but id probably regret it.

from what ive gathered online warrior is coming out with a retail toe curve for next year

Seems like a few companies are. Warrior's new toe curve is the Gionta, they're also gonna introduce a Toews curve, dunno what that'll be like. Bauer's making their ID Richards curve a retail curve. Kynetyk has that clone curve. I wouldn't be surprised to see Easton or Reebok follow up with a toe curve too.

Seems like a few companies are. Warrior's new toe curve is the Gionta, they're also gonna introduce a Toews curve, dunno what that'll be like. Bauer's making their ID Richards curve a retail curve. Kynetyk has that clone curve. I wouldn't be surprised to see Easton or Reebok follow up with a toe curve too.

im happy that companies are finally deciding to go this route and bring toe curves to retail. With the fascination from ovechkins curve on the internet and also on tv (i know don cherry talked about the toe curves for a couple segments) it has been brought up alot lately and should be very popular.

You think if easton comes out with one it would be hall?? the picture in the thread about him and seguin signing with bauer and easton it looks like the old gaborik curve

im happy that companies are finally deciding to go this route and bring toe curves to retail. With the fascination from ovechkins curve on the internet and also on tv (i know don cherry talked about the toe curves for a couple segments) it has been brought up alot lately and should be very popular.

It seems sick, but I dunno if I can handle one. I already find the Backstrom curve waaaayyy too big.

yeah, It looks really nice I want it bad just to try it out. I'm actually getting a bunch or sykora s17's so we'll see how that works out..

EDIT: added something to my original post.

Already seen the Richards curve out in stores on... can't remember if it was One95s or X60s.. at Total Hockey. Good-looking curve and glad to see that a company besides Warrior is attempting to expand past the original "Easton" curves that have been out since 1999 or so.

yeah, It looks really nice I want it bad just to try it out. I'm actually getting a bunch or sykora s17's so we'll see how that works out..

I feel like Sykora's sticks (pre torching and curving) were not much of a toe curve at all... could be mistaken though.

Already seen the Richards curve out in stores on... can't remember if it was One95s or X60s.. at Total Hockey. Good-looking curve and glad to see that a company besides Warrior is attempting to expand past the original "Easton" curves that have been out since 1999 or so.

Saw the richards curve on the LE x60 in tsr. Very nice curve. Wasn't willing to shell out $200 when they have all that other stuff haha

You figure if Warrior was planning on coming out with a retail toe and rumoring about it on Facebook, they would have a prototype to gauge the interest so they could make modifications.

any idea WHEN these curves will be available?

By next season is a safe guess. Bauer already has the Richards curve available in the X:60 LE, if that's worth anything.

I feel like Sykora's sticks (pre torching and curving) were not much of a toe curve at all... could be mistaken though.

Agreed, they seemed like a retail Lidstrom clone to me.

Toe curves are definitely coming back, thanks to Ovi. They were sold in the past such as the Shanny in retail and with pro stocks. I'd like to try one.

Toews curve replaces Draper and Hall replaces Sakic. Same curve, just updated names as Warrior and Easton with current signed players.