Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
aal

How to order custom Bauer skates

JR I'm still waiting for my answer, in fact I would like to know all the options when it comes to taking maters into our own hands and sending either molds, lasts, traced measurements to Bauer without having to take a chance of a rep or a store owner screwing up when measuring for customs or for people who have no access to a local store so they are forced to send it their info to someone who will pass it on to Bauer custom division.

We do have a Bauer guy on this forum, maybe he can elaborate on what is acceptable.

Cheers

I already answered that. Tracings, measurements, negatives. That's it.

yeah you can. I would like to know what's was done to them. That possible?

Did you buy used customs and you want to find out what's different? Not entirely sure. There's something written on the inside bottom of my skates. I'll have to check next time I head out to the garage.

Did you buy used customs and you want to find out what's different? Not entirely sure. There's something written on the inside bottom of my skates. I'll have to check next time I head out to the garage.

they are mine, the sole numbers is size, width, heel. They say 'T11' witch i don't know what that is. Maybe toe box size or tongue style. I know there has to be a built sheet under my bauer ID . Its weather or not I can have it.

It won't be on BauerID. The ticket number is a 5 digit number; that is the number of the pattern. If a revision has been done, you'll see a .1 and on down the line.

You won't get it unless your LHS contacts the custom department.

I believe JR's right. I have 6 3/4 EA T7 in my left skate and 6 5/8 EA T7 in the right. Nothing to note the 1/8" increase to the width on my right toecap, though.

Above those numbers is my 5-digit code.

Edited by MyBoxersSayJoe

Writing that on there has to be new...

mine were inspected on 11/11/11 via the card the skates came with

't11' was not on the .5''x1'' piece of tape they stick to the liner that has your 5- digit, and size... yes i kept them :blink:

Just got my custom ordered BAAA APX skates. Everything is great and as ordered except, for a totalone outsole on bottom of skates? This was not specifically ordered this way? Anyone know why the would put the black and yellow outsoles on these skates? Was thinking maybe they ran out of APX soles when completing my order? Anyone have an idea? Thanks

Intersting? Taking the insole out, the sole is white and I can see where it is black underneath from the hole in the heel. I have extra padding in liner and longer 272mm tuuk. Weighed in at 499 grams or 1.10 lbs on a size 7 skate.

Questions for the Bauer custom skate gurus: I've got a custom skate on order. My LHS said bauer gives them a completion date about a week after they receive the specs. It's been 2 weeks. How long does it usually take them to get u a completion date? Also, when can I find out what my holder size will be? I want to order another set of runners. Or maybe you can tell me: left skate is 5.25 EE; right skate is 5.0 EE. A buddy of mine has the same size but EEE widths and Bauer put on 254mm holders. Is there a good chance I'll have the same holder size?

TIA!

Questions for the Bauer custom skate gurus: I've got a custom skate on order. My LHS said bauer gives them a completion date about a week after they receive the specs. It's been 2 weeks. How long does it usually take them to get u a completion date? Also, when can I find out what my holder size will be? I want to order another set of runners. Or maybe you can tell me: left skate is 5.25 EE; right skate is 5.0 EE. A buddy of mine has the same size but EEE widths and Bauer put on 254mm holders. Is there a good chance I'll have the same holder size?

TIA!

Bump up for the working week: Any answers? JR? Darkstar? Rubo?

I just told people it took 6 wks. I never had a skate go past 6 weeks, and almost all of them before 6 weeks. That way, I didn't get impatient people needling me about completion dates. ;)

I don't understand how any of us can give you an answer when it's a transaction between you, the store you placed it under, and Bauer. I have no idea what your guy put for holder size on the form.

+ 1 with JR. The holder size has to be specified on the order form. Didn't the skate fitter show you the form with the options?

He just put standard holder. Didn't say what the actually size was.

In any case, thanks for the help. I'll go 'needle' my LHS fitter ;-)