Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

The "Holy Crap, Did You See That Goal?" Thread

He pulled a Dastuyk... Not original. Impressive for sure though!

Original, no. But how often do you see it done? Rarely.

Duchene can pull that move off pretty smoothly too!

He did it in the preseason white/burgundy game -- i feel like he did it the fastest between him, G, and Datty. No matter who's doing it...it's not easy!

Usually a shot from that angle that goes in is along the ice, off a skate or something...to roof it into that little tiny spot - wow!

Usually a shot from that angle that goes in is along the ice, off a skate or something...to roof it into that little tiny spot - wow!

He's unreal for sure. Reminded me Hartnell's goal this past weekend (beatiful play in general):

From college ACHA hockey. This goal is from Kennesaw State Univ against U of Alabama. Made tonight's Sportscenter's Top Ten at Number 2. KSU is about 30mins outside of Atlanta.

I went to the Mooseheads/Sea Dogs game last night in Halifax to see MacKinnon and Huberdeau, and was blown away by MacKinnon. Moose won 11-2, with MacKinnon potting three and an assist. His first two goals were some of the nicest I've seen (18s and 28s into the following video), with the 2nd being a shorty. There's a reason this kid will go 1st in the draft. Drouin was no slouch either. Here's the highlights from the game. Was like watching shinny.

From college ACHA hockey. This goal is from Kennesaw State Univ against U of Alabama. Made tonight's Sportscenter's Top Ten at Number 2. KSU is about 30mins outside of Atlanta.

Nothing like a good moonwalk after getting lucky for that crucial sixth goal.

The timing of the goal is what made the announcer loose his shirt. To pull that off with almost no time on the clock was pretty impressive.

Impressive indeed, but Play of the Year?