Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ExitTwoEighty

Mission Wicked Light Classic Roller Hockey Skates

I play inline on that outdoor slab of concrete called Raue Pond off of Seminary Rd. They use a ball puck there. I was thinking of playing some pickup at Dulles sometime. I miss playing on sportcourt. I just play at Raue Pond because it's only $60 a season and I live 5 minutes away from the rink. At that cost it helps me to afford playing ice hockey at Fairfax.

Yep that's him. Bill is such a cool guy. I think it's more like a nickname for the place in his honor since he built the rink and runs the league. Most of the players that play there refer to it as Raue Pond rather than calling it by it's league acronym of AIHA (Alexandria Inline Hockey Association).

If anyone was waiting for a price drop.... $400 to 320. God damn hockey giant cutting prices a week after I order.

http://www.hockeygiant.com/miswckdlghtsktsr.html

Order new ones, then when you get them, return them under your original order number.

Save yourselves the trouble. Just shoot Hockeygiant an email asking for a credit. They have a 30 day return policy, so instead of ordering the same item, paying for shipping, and paying for shipping back, they have been more than happy in the past for me to just credit me back the difference.

They are also very good on price matching as well.

Jimmythedriver and fatwabbit, fyi I got my WL a 1/2 size down recently. The 9.5D fits like a glove! Now I gotta get some Sprungs on them!

Just sent mine off to Sprung yesterday, can't wait! Having been on Humers for a while... I can't STAND HiLow. Plus... why in gods name did Mission recreate a top end boot and put their bottom of the line chassis on it? That thing is a brick.

-Jimmy