Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2009 Warrior Dolomite HD

Received the stick today -

It is a 2009 Dolomite HD, Fedorov lie 4 clear.

It will be very interesting - I have not used an Inno/Warrior product since about 2002, when I had an 1100 Fused. There will be certain things that I will be looking at when I use the HD - what I did not like about the 1100 was that the stick would torque on me during shots and open up, causing the shots to flutter. Also, the feel wasn't there for me, something that should be addressed with the HD blade.

Initial thoughts - stick looks clean, graphics are catchy. Good balance/feel as well - Inno sticks used to feel "plasticky" to me.

Thanks go out to Warrior Hockey for providing me an opportunity to express my thoughts.

First on-ice impression -

Okay, the blade's different. It's got feel. No pinginess, no bouncing off hard passes. Was quite pleased.

Had a long pregame skate with it, loaded up well on wrist/snap shots and had pretty good pop. Didn't take any slappers yet (which was an issue with my Innos back in the day) but I also play tomorrow so will try it then.

Stuck with the stick for the entire game. GWG with :41 left. Maybe there's some good luck in that thing.

Used it last night - it's definitely got a little kick to it.

Switched to a Tacki-Mac grip. Used the stick for two periods (1 and 3) and took a few shots in-game. Blade still in good shape.