Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tooomey

Vapor X:60

I saw the 2009 bauer cataloge and the new top of the line Vapors are being called X 60??? What Happened to 50??? The pics were not in color, anyone got info or pics on the new model?

Yes the new bauer vapor line with no swoosh.. I saw the catalogue but nothing was in color im sure someone here who works at a shop can post a pic..

Might as well just say it now - there won't be pictures of the skate. It will be worn at pro, but you won't be able to tell. It won't be in the catalogue, and when I see the skate I have been told to leave my phone in the car. They want to be secretive with the product, hence the "JR-proof" comment when it comes to the catalogue.

Jarick - it will fit like a Vapor, but not necessarily the last one. It's 60 for a reason.

Geeze, is this a pair of skates or a set of nuclear launch codes we're talking about? They're still going to be a skate and look like a skate regardless of the colors or graphics package. Is there really anything that radical they can do to tweak the look anymore?

Kind of a two part question. If the X40 replaces the X25 with the X50 and X60 being new models. Will the X40 be re-branded to remove the Nike name? If so will we see NBH branded X40's on closeout?

i believe it means... x40 replaces XXV; x60 replaces xxxx

x50 is new

there is no x25 hence no nbh x40's, maybe see xxxx's on closeout however

Correct. Any new models from this point forward will have Bauer branding, not NBH.

Geeze, is this a pair of skates or a set of nuclear launch codes we're talking about? They're still going to be a skate and look like a skate regardless of the colors or graphics package. Is there really anything that radical they can do to tweak the look anymore?

It is called marketing. Apple and so many others do it, too.

It will be worn at pro, but you won't be able to tell. It won't be in the catalogue, and when I see the skate I have been told to leave my phone in the car. They want to be secretive with the product, hence the "JR-proof" comment when it comes to the catalogue.

aka. X60's dressed as Vapor XXXX's? and JR are they going to save these for a holiday launch next year? or will this be summer 2009?

Jarick - it will fit like a Vapor, but not necessarily the last one. It's 60 for a reason.

I'm going to guess that it will be an amped up "continuation" of the old Vapor 10s.