Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tooomey

Vapor X:60

I misread what he was saying(in response to the post-er above his), what I'm saying is that I doubt they're making the skate off the XXX last. Maybe its a similar toe cap but not as narrow. I seriously doubt that they would want to take a step backwards and have more people going a half or a full size up to squeeze their feet in the toe cap again.

More people have a wider foot than a narrower foot, with stiffer skates, this became an issue.

I thought the difference between the XXX and XXXX was wider toe cap and more ankle/heel padding for better lock? I know they fit my feet a lot better.

ok so i found some skates on ebay billed as kovalev XXXX white out skates. I thought maybe they were modified eastons because of the composite constrution, but i thought the bauer logo to be curious, so are these perhaps the new x60 style saktes in disguise?

discuss.

Edit: as they've already been posted and discussed a few times already, taken the photos off.

ok so i found some skates on ebay billed as kovalev XXXX white out skates. I thought maybe they were modified eastons because of the composite constrution, but i thought the bauer logo to be curious, so are these perhaps the new x60 style saktes in disguise?

discuss.

Nope, afraid not.

White Nike Skates

This was the first post I came across, but as you'll see, they have been discussed before.

since Bauer thinks we won't see what the skate looks like until the day it comes out...

could bauer be throwing the X in the model number to unite the the past and the present? without making it obvious.

could the X = 6 letter reference to the past

let the guessing/speculation begin.

all that comes up with the video link is some music video for me. any one else having this problem?

lol

I've been in Vapors since their original debut and grew up wearing Bauer, pretty much using Vapors since I was 11. Definitely hope that they don't stray too far from the specs on the Vapor skates with the X60.

those look to be the possible new vapor desing or close atleast... notice the sfl logo it new why would a custom skate have such a logo?? and they have a touch of retro to them witch these days seem to be the trend personaly i don't like them.

Here are pics of the Vapor X-60 goalie gear. I'm sure the skates will use the same colors and logo design...

red/white/blue carbon look/black carbon look...

vap60_catch_front.jpg

vap60_glove_back.jpg

vap60_block_side.jpg

I'm not sure this isn't just a mock-up/test NBH did since the new line will have divorced from Nike altogether like JR said.

Here are pics of the Vapor X-60 goalie gear. I'm sure the skates will use the same colors and logo design...

red/white/blue carbon look/black carbon look...

Probably not. Goalie gear tends to be more colorful. Concept One95 pads weren't black with white stitching and a small blue accent.

That logo is pretty bad. They kept the XXXX embossed style but that X and colon are bad. I don't see how that would ever work on a skate though...

I would imagine

x60=XXXX

x50=XXV

x40=XXII

If you look on the first page, the fifth post, JR already said which is what "Correct. Should clarify - X50 doesn't replace 25, it's a new model. X40 replaces 25 ".

I read somewhere that the vapor shift is a xxv on steroids, with clarino, stiffer composite outsole, xxxx footbed so i would imagine, if this is so about the shift, that the x50 is going to be something like that

I have the Vapor Shift, the rest of your info sounds about right but the liner is still Hydrophobic, not Clarnio.

To go back a couple of posts the X 60 looks very similar to the xxxx, a different design in the boot but along the same lines. Again it was'nt in color but it did'nt look like they were going to black color. There didnt look to be a big difference to the xxxx "IMO" just like from xxx to xxxx. I saw a new tendon gaurd design and new footbed. I didnt read all the info in the cataloge though. Ill take a look at the cataloge again and Ill get some pics and info about them to update everyone.

they look like bauer branded rbk pads

Except that real RBK pads are flat faced and don't have knee rolls... I can see a little similarity in the graphics package of the first premier series though.

Maybe I just piss away entirely too much of my life on video games, but I'm reminded of the Xbox logo.

xbox_logo.jpg

I'll bet you anything some goalie will deck a pair of those bad boys out in green and silver.

To go back a couple of posts the X 60 looks very similar to the xxxx, a different design in the boot but along the same lines. Again it was'nt in color but it did'nt look like they were going to black color. There didnt look to be a big difference to the xxxx "IMO" just like from xxx to xxxx. I saw a new tendon gaurd design and new footbed. I didnt read all the info in the cataloge though. Ill take a look at the cataloge again on this weekend and Ill get some pics and info about them to update everyone.

I'm waiting :ph34r: