Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tooomey

Vapor X:60

To go back a couple of posts the X 60 looks very similar to the xxxx, a different design in the boot but along the same lines. Again it was'nt in color but it did'nt look like they were going to black color. There didnt look to be a big difference to the xxxx "IMO" just like from xxx to xxxx. I saw a new tendon gaurd design and new footbed. I didnt read all the info in the cataloge though. Ill take a look at the cataloge again on this weekend and Ill get some pics and info about them to update everyone.

I'm waiting :ph34r:

We're not going to put them up. There's too much to risk - sales reps will get in trouble.

No they won't, if they do it right.

For example: upload it on another site and post a link, as in <<look what I "found ;)" on the internet>>. Where there's a will there's a way.

Moving on, some of you guys really have to stop living in the past, with the whole xxx and .... yeah.... Mission is no more, deal with it already.

Now concerning the new vapor line, I am sure they are going to look great, just look at the new supremes

Moving on, some of you guys really have to stop living in the past, with the whole xxx and .... yeah.... Mission is no more, deal with it already.

Trust me, I'd love to be able to move on, unfortunatly the XXX was the only skate which fit my foot properly.

What if one rep sends it to me via email, then i send it to someone else on this board and we continue to send it to everyone. Then Bauer will have no idea how it even got posted anywhere! It's genius!

Is it really necessary to fag the thread up guys?

It happens to most other topics, why not this one? <_<

Hey JR,I could probably get some pictures in November of them,I can almost bet any money that when my team goes to play this one team,Over half of them will be wearing them.Seeing how there the test team for Bauer and get everything before the pro's do. I'll just have to remember to take my camera with me.

I appreciate it, but everyone keeps on forgetting what I've been saying since the beginning - it WON'T be shown. McGill or any pro will be wearing the X60 guts but they will look identical to XXXX.

I think you guys are confused!!!! I saw the 09 catalogue with all the NEW vapor models. Pics were big and plan as day. I did'nt think it was like a CIA TOP SECRET DOCUMENT for christ sakes so I put the post up. Now im getting emails from people like I could get in trouble!!!! HA HA!!!! If I get pics then im sharing them. If not here then somewhere else. Fuck bauer and there gay release dates of sticks that are already in the shops and skates that are coming out!!! This is hockey Equipment not firearms.

Yeah but I think you missed the point. Bauer lets shops see these catalogs so shops can get an idea of what they will be ordering. They have a plan for the product being hyped, then shown at pro levels then finally to the consumer. Yeah it's awesome that JR and others get clearance to show product but obviously Bauer wants to keep this on the down-low. So unfortunately for us we will have to wait for those release dates to come. Ever soooo slowly.

Its bad enough they got the balls to charge us 600.00 for skates and 190.00 for a stick. And now you want them to hype up the junk they make and we all want. How come were always the unfortunate ones?? They should be sending me and everyone else who spent a small fortune on there hockey equipment a catalogue on whats coming out before the pros every get to try it. IMO

There is no picture of the Vapor X:60 skate in the catalog. I have the catalog and I have seen the skate. I repeat, there is no picture of the Vapor X:60 skate in the catalog. I have seen the X:60 skate built with the XXXX skin. The reason Bauer is building X:60s like this is so the pros can wear the X:60 during the season and then transition immediately to the actual X:60 following the release date. The X:60 will look entirely different than the XXXX.

And don't ask me what it looks like because I am not answering. :ph34r:

I hope they will look good, cause currently there's no skates that look good...and it's been a while that skates look like crap...

Most of the lines have strictly the same design just the colors change (even worst with some lower range skates that look better than the top of the line).

The new supreme line is clearly ugly and even in the one95 the way they are manufactured is not that good...

The design of the vapor XX was very cool (totally different from before) and then it went worst and worst.

03428449.jpg

The time where the top of the line was WOAHH seems to be over!

ok very expansive but. design was awesome (nothing to do with the lower range skates) - perform my ass - full of innovations => a skate that was totally apart from the rest of the line that was THE top of the line.

eg :

48fa1zs9.jpg

Anyway those x60 will cost something like 700dollars for the players like me that doesn't really need such good skates and will be free for all the serious players (semipro, pro, AAA..).

We'll have to wait the clearances to afford them <_<

There is no picture of the Vapor X:60 skate in the catalog. I have the catalog and I have seen the skate. I repeat, there is no picture of the Vapor X:60 skate in the catalog. I have seen the X:60 skate built with the XXXX skin. The reason Bauer is building X:60s like this is so the pros can wear the X:60 during the season and then transition immediately to the actual X:60 following the release date. The X:60 will look entirely different than the XXXX.

And don't ask me what it looks like because I am not answering. :ph34r:

would those X:60 make me want to ditch my XXV?