Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tooomey

Vapor X:60

For you Knuckleheads that keep saying theres no pics I got them of the X60, X50, X20, X15, X05!!! I missed the X40 sorry. Pics arent that great and not in color but you can get a good idea of what they all look like. I dont know how to post them though.

I really think some of you guys are missing the whole idea of the internet thing. Now I only wish that you don't show, those who can, the pictures because that is what YOU want, and not what Bauer wants. Either way the skate is going to sell no matter what, because it's not all about the looks, and I am sure that there are going to be small leaks, just to build the hype and at the end of the day............. it's just a skate

The new supreme line is clearly ugly and even in the one95 the way they are manufactured is not that good...

The design of the vapor XX was very cool (totally different from before) and then it went worst and worst.

Are you joking? the supreme line is a very nice "classic" looking skate.......

For you Knuckleheads that keep saying theres no pics I got them of the X60, X50, X20, X15, X05!!! I missed the X40 sorry. Pics arent that great and not in color but you can get a good idea of what they all look like. I dont know how to post them though.

Bauer put up a photo of the skates in X-Ray in the catalog! Once again, you cannot see a thing about these skates from the catalog. I saw the skates two weeks ago and I have already forgotten what they look like. I know they look good, are built great, and yes, they will sell if you are a Vapor guy. I guess I will just have to wait until the release date, like the rest of us.

But you said there is no pic i repeat no pic. lol X ray or not you can see what the skate basicly looks like which is better than nothing. Once i figure out how to post a pic on here ill put them up so people can take a look...

But you said there is no pic i repeat no pic. lol X ray or not you can see what the skate basicly looks like which is better than nothing. It is differnt than the xxxx. Once i figure out how to post a pic on here ill put them up so people can get a little glance...

Post the pic after the mod(JR) told you the pic is not to be shown, is asking to be banned or warned. I love how two guys with 50 posts combined are talking smack to a MOD and Senior member.

But you said there is no pic i repeat no pic. lol X ray or not you can see what the skate basicly looks like which is better than nothing. It is differnt than the xxxx. Once i figure out how to post a pic on here ill put them up so people can get a little glance...

Post the pic after the mod(JR) told you the pic is not to be shown, is asking to be banned or warned. I love how two guys with 50 posts combined are talking smack to a MOD and Senior member.

Sounds scary!!! Theres no smack talking going on. Does it matter how many post i put up or anyone else. I dont revolve my life around this site like other people. JR did not tell me not to put it up. He said it wont be seen!! Its getting out either way. People have emailed me about it and if it dont go up here it will be up somewhere else. You nerds are so concerend about bauer as if you own stock in them and your going get in trouble or fired. LOL, you guys dont sound like hockey players you sound like a bunch of cheerleaders

wouldnt the bruin in the original "new bauer logo" post be sporting all the new gear, just a thought and couldnt tell because I wasnt wearing my glasses.

Could you draw a composite sketch, scan it and then email it to me??? Thanks.

I'm just wondering what big improvements they can make to the skates without a type of replication of the Supreme "ONE" concept.

The new supreme line is clearly ugly and even in the one95 the way they are manufactured is not that good...

The design of the vapor XX was very cool (totally different from before) and then it went worst and worst.

Are you joking? the supreme line is a very nice "classic" looking skate.......

That's what they are trying to make people think ...

The problem is that it doesnt look to a classic looking skate at all :ph34r:

First the shape very thin (because of the concept negative space shit)... a classic looking skate look very bulky... the new U+ has the exact classic shape if you don't look at the graphics.

The color doesn't match, (to me it would be black boot/black holder), with the one95 all you have is the ugly cheap-looking alive material :blink:

Finally it's impossible with them if you want to have a good style on the ice <_<

I'm pretty sure, that if you show the entire line to someone that ignore everything about it, he would never think that this is the top of the line...

To sum up the one90 look way better than the new crappy one95

Vathsdrop,

Do you skate in the ONE95 or ONE90? What do you skate in? Just curious.............

"Shape is very thin" Do you prefer a bulky looking skate like the Supreme 7000?

"Color doesn't match." There is no LS holder made in black. Marketing tests show white is the dominant preferred color for the holder.

"Good style on the ice" Is it a runway you skate on or a hockey rink?

U+ is using the ribbed look next to the eyelets on the boot that Nike did about 5 years ago. Who is copying who?

Vathsdrop,

Do you skate in the ONE95 or ONE90? What do you skate in? Just curious.............

"Color doesn't match." There is no LS holder made in black. Marketing tests show white is the dominant preferred color for the holder.

U+ is using the ribbed look next to the eyelets on the boot that Nike did about 5 years ago. Who is copying who?

1. I'm skating in some old tack 952 (2001 or 2000)... but allready try one95 (just in the shop) and 90 (on the ice, quite a fucking good skate I have to admit it :ph34r: if I put the pain apart).

2. definitely! the old supreme lines looks way better. Bulky looking POWWWWWWAAAAAA.

The zero space concept make the skate look like a "figure skating" skate <_<

Finally the shape of one95 is awful... same for the one90 but at least graphics and outside design don't have this cheap-looking...

3. Maybe. Nevertheless, many years ago, the old black tu'k was synonym of high end skates... and the full black look was awesome (if you remember all the 7 series graf before the cobra holder, all the bauer supreme 3/4/5ooo, air line, ...).

BTW black LS holders do exist but don't look very hot I don't know why...

4. As I say all serious players that will really get the most of those skates, will get them for free... The rest of the dumbies like me, who clearly doesn't need such a good skate to go faster, will go in the shop and give 700 dollars. And when you spend so many money, you want everything manufacturing-quality/performance/technique/comfort/look...

I'm sorry but with the one 95 you don't get the good looking and the well crafted part at all... it's almost like the made-in-china models are better manufactured than the one made in America :(

5. Who cares?? People like me, just play for fun. They can copy who ever they want, all we want is a skate that has the whole package... but those kind of skate seems to have disappeared

The look of the skate is a very subjective thing, it depends too much on taste. I like the one95 very much, the clean black look with blue accents, and the se ccm vectors, black on black with yellow laces looked sick, much better than the new vectors.

After the one95 I am 100% sure that the new vapors will look great

Vathsdrop,

1. I'm skating in some old tack 952 (2001 or 2000)... but allready try one95 (just in the shop) and 90 (on the ice, quite a fucking good skate I have to admit it :ph34r: if I put the pain apart).

2. definitely! the old supreme lines looks way better. Bulky looking POWWWWWWAAAAAA.

The zero space concept make the skate look like a "figure skating" skate <_<

Finally the shape of one95 is awful... same for the one90 but at least graphics and outside design don't have this cheap-looking...

3. Maybe. Nevertheless, many years ago, the old black tu'k was synonym of high end skates... and the full black look was awesome (if you remember all the 7 series graf before the cobra holder, all the bauer supreme 3/4/5ooo, air line, ...).

BTW black LS holders do exist but don't look very hot I don't know why...

4. As I say all serious players that will really get the most of those skates, will get them for free... The rest of the dumbies like me, who clearly doesn't need such a good skate to go faster, will go in the shop and give 700 dollars. And when you spend so many money, you want everything manufacturing-quality/performance/technique/comfort/look...

I'm sorry but with the one 95 you don't get the good looking and the well crafted part at all... it's almost like the made-in-china models are better manufactured than the one made in America :(

5. Who cares?? People like me, just play for fun. They can copy who ever they want, all we want is a skate that has the whole package... but those kind of skate seems to have disappeared

Well then I guess you are screwed coming and going. The world has changed and so have hockey skates...................

We are not really talking about tastes but more about classic boot look... and the fact that one95 has nothing to do with that kind of look...

But dude to like the one95 AND se vectors you definitely just have bad tastes :ph34r:

I would have to agree on 'going south'... I mean, asking for sketches? Anyone who's been a member of the forum for more than 2 weeks knows that when the timing is appropriate, we'll all see it.