Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

Your current equipment

Helmet: Bauer New Mission

Shoulder Pads: None

Elbow Pads: Jofa

Shin guards: Jofa

Pants: Takla

Skates: Mission Fly 7.3; Mission RPM (roller)

Gloves: RBK 8

Sticks: Anything with a Sakic Blade

Most of my gear is 10 or more years old.......

Helmet- CCM with wire face cage.

Shin guards- CCM HG 400's and some older roller hockey Melt Downs from Louisville.

Shoulder pads- CCM

Elbow pads- Ferland (roller hockey).

Pants- CCM

Gloves-CCM Ultra and some real cool Cooper leather gloves.

Skates- CCM Edge 4.5

CCM Edge 4.3

Skates (roller hockey)-CCM 755 Kevlar Tacks with Sure-Grip H 400 chassis.

CCM 552 Super Tacks with Red Star E-frame.

Bauer H-9 Pro's with Labeda MVP HI/LO Chassis.

CCM 655 Super Tacks with Sure-Grip H 405 chassis

The Cooper gloves are a ugly mustard yellow with a brown/dark red trim and white lettering from one of the old Boston Hockey Companies "ugly gloves sell".

I don't know if anyone remembers those sales but they had some really nice quality leather gloves in some really bad color combinations. If you were lucky when you ordered you may get something that wasnt real bad color wise but they just sent what they had at the time in the size you asked for. My brother ordered a pair 2 days before I ordered mine and his were teal/purple/black and white but when mine came they were yellow and brown, go figure.

Rick Henry

Won a free Synergy SL from EASports

howd you do that?

they were promoting NHL 07 with Easton Sweepstakes and you had to answer a bunch of questions on Ovechkin

Edited by jbyun04

'cause I'm bored at work.......

Helmet: Mission Intake Pro Model / Bauer HH8000 - very comfortable

Visor: Oakley Full Face Hockey Shield/Cage Combo / Itech RBE VIII - I2 Two Tone Wire Cage - Because we have to wear full face protection.

Shoulder pads: Koho – small lightweight doesn’t shift around.

Elbows: Mission Fuel 110 – they stay in place, the neoprene sleeve is a great feature. Very protective as well

Gloves: Easton Air – felt like they were made for my hands…no break-in period needed

Pants: Mission L5 – they fit my long legs ‘nuff said

Shins: RBK 6k – the suspension straps fit well with my knee brace, very protective BUT hate the cloth part just above the kneecap protector. It sticks out and catches my pants sometimes. It needs to be longer and not as stiff.

Skates: Mission Pure Flys with Pitch holder – got them for a steal at $50 and they felt great from day one.

My updated list (all mid level)

Skates: Bauer Supreme 30

Gloves: CCM Vector 4

Pants: Itech 8000 pro (love them)

Shins/shoulder/elbows: Koho 3360

Helmet: NBH 4500 xl with the cage from my old Bauer 1000

Sticks: 3 Koho Woodies, Jagr curve, Bauer Truflex, Gagne curve, Easton Woodie, Modano/Forsberg curve, 3 shafts (all easton I think) 1 Jokinen composite blade, 2 christian wood blades, and one Bauer Peca wood blade

Skates: Easton 1500c - my favorite material possession.

Gloves: Eagle x70i

Helmet: Itech HC95

Pants: Easton 700

Shins: Bauer 4000

Shoulder: Easton Classic

Elbow: Easton S5

Sticks: Stealth, 85 flex, Gaborik curve. Wood backup.

Helmet: Rbk 8k with a 8000 cage- great protection and very light

Shoulder Pads: Vector 10.0 xl- very protective for a defenseman

Elbows: Synergy 900 medium: not light but very protective from the slashing

Gloves: Rbk 8k 15 in black: I don't like the look but very light

Pants: Ccm 652:with those I don't have fear to block shots

shins: Vector 6.0 16 in: I don't love them they are not confortable

skates: Rbk 8k: Not light but the are very protective

Stick: Synergy Sl grip pro-stock Souray. I have great slap shot with this stick. around 110-flex but the grip comes off after 2 games and now the grey look like the one of the st 05.

is it just me or does that steel look really big?

like it looks like a half an inch of steal between the perforated edges and the bottom of the steel

i just measured it... its like 7/16" from the bottom of the perf to the edge. it did look big to me too.

my first post... so I figure I'd reply to this one... I've only been playing for about 8 months

Helmet: Mission Intake w/ ITech straight cut visor... I love the feel of the Intake, in comparison to my old Bauer. When I tried it on, I was sold.

Shoulder Pads: ITech SP50..... I only play pickup hockey, and stick & puck sessions... so these are light, and do the trick

Elbows: RBK 6K... they were mid-priced, and like I said- I don't play anything too competitive

Gloves: RBK 5K Team Canada 14" (Black/Red) and RBK 6K 13" in black. I used to have some Bauer SDP Pro's, but they were too roomy for me, I like the compact feel of the RBK's more... constrictive is nice

Pants: CCM Pro girdle, with black Tackla shells... I liked the girdle a lot more than the standard pants.. again, I guess I like the tight stuff. The protection on this thing rocks.

shins: RBK 6K.... see the explanation for the elbows.

skates: RBK 5K Pumps, and RBK 8K's...both size 7.5E... I got the RBK's to get back into skating... I'm a beginner, buut I'm a pretty big guy.. although the fit/feel of the RBK's, but I felt like someone my size was going to blow out the 5K's... so I upgraded to the 8K, for stiffness sake, and support.

Stick: this is where I get a little ridiculous... haha (all lefties)

-3 Easton Synergy SL Pro Stock B. Coburn pattern (Drury curve).. they were on sale for $80/ea at my lhs. I figured I would "stock up" since I had a lil extra $$.... come to find out, they're a 120 flex, and I've cut them down about 2 inches.. it's reeking havoc on my shot.

-1 Bauer Vapor XXX pro stock P91 pattern/102 flex, made for Univ of North Dakota... black shaft, turns hunter green at the blade.

-1 Bauer Vapor XXX Lite, Kovalchuk pattern, 102 flex.. I love the pattern, and I liked the Vapor XXX, so I figured try out the XXX Lite

-1 Easton CNT Stealth, Forberg pattern, 100 flex

Skates: CCM 1052

Gloves: Warrior Kingpin

Shoulder Pads: Itech

Pants: CCM 452

Elbows: Easton Synergy

Helmet: CCM 652 w/Itech visor

Stick: Warrior Dolomite tapered shaft w/Easton Hybrid Synthisis blade

Stick: Warrior Dolomite tapered shaft w/Easton Hybrid Synthisis blade

Isn't it somewhat short if you have Easton Synthisis blade?

I think dolo blade is longer than any other brand's tapered blade.

What do you think?

update, had these for a while

- Pro stock dolomite shaft with a pro stock sythnesis blade, lidstrom curve

- Vapor xxx lite, kovy curve 102 flex

- Pro stock domi tps adrenaline stiff flex

- ak27, ak blade kovalev curve