Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

Your current equipment

Helmet: CCM Pro stock blk

Visor / Cage : Itech chrome cage

Shoulder pads : Old school no brand (logo worn out)

Elbow pads : Jofa prostock

Shin guards : Koho prostock

Pants : Bauer 4000 w/ custom built inserts-padding + velcro for jersey

Gloves : CCM Pro stock Odjick

Skates : Mission S400

Sticks : Easton Zbubble Hull prostock / Ultralite shaft w/ prostock graphite blades

Helmets CCM HT2: (white and green) with Jofa cages

Elbows: Easton Classic

Shoulders: Norcons from the 1970's

Shins: Easton Air

Pants: Easton Air, Michigan State Univeristy Bauers

Gloves: TPS HG1 pro return and Bauer BDP pro return

Skates: Pro Stock Vapor 10's

Sticks: TPS response Xn10 (Sean Hill) Various one pieces cut to fit tapered pro return blades.

I'm all about the older gear.

Edited by Hordie Gowe

I'm bored this morning.. and I've updated some stuff since my initial post... I passed my old stuff onto some of the newer guys in my pickup hour. I figure I get a little coin for it, and it keeps the guys coming.... turnout = good.

Helmet: Mission Intake w/ an Oakley straight cut pro this time. (I gave the ITech to my brother.) I picked it up on sale at my local Sports Authority for $21...hope this one dosen't spiderweb like my 1st Oakley

Shoulder Pads: Sherwood 5030 Tradition....

Elbows: Mission Fuel 85's...

Pants: CCM Pro girdle, with black Tackla shells... I liked the girdle a lot more than the standard pants.. again, I guess I like the tight stuff. The protection on this thing rocks.

shins: Mission Fuel 85... I have this weird thing where my shins, and elbows always match... odd

skates: RBK 9K Pump... and who knows what pair I'll end up in at the end of this week.

Sticks: Man, did I do a good job of get rid of some of these... again, the guys in my pick up hour love me, especially the lefties. Right now I'm down to...

-RBK 7K Sickick.... stiff flex, Phaneuf pattern.

-Sherwood RM9, stiff... Bouchard pattern

-Warrior Dolomite... 120 fx, Fedorov pattern

....and I changed the XD blade from my Sherwood shaft to the Bouchard pattern as well. I also receiently added a Shock Doctor bag, and blower...

i was curious to know if anyone has either the abuer 8000 or 8500 helmet with a jofa (or CCM) 480 cage, as i was thinking of getting this combo and was curious to see how it looks. If you have the combo could you please post a pic. Thanks!

-RBK 7K Sickick.... stiff flex, Phaneuf pattern.

Do you have a picture of the curve? I am getting ready to order on myself, but have only seen the RBK drawing and not an actual photo.

I'll try to get you one tomorrow... I'm on my way out for the evening.

if for some reason I forget, PM me

i loved it. i had 2 of that combo, but recently bought an intake.

the intake jofa combo is even better imo!

if you don't mind, could u post a pic of that combo

I'll try to get you one tomorrow... I'm on my way out for the evening.

if for some reason I forget, PM me

Thanks for doing that, I just hate spending the money without seeing a real picture.

Helmet: Bauer H5500 (replaced my old Jofa 390s!) w/ITECH visor sometimes Oakely Aviator

Shoulders: Jofa

Elbow: Jofa

Pants: Tackla

Shin: Jofa

Skates: Bauer Vapor XXX

Gloves: Easton short-cuff; Jofa ASD

Sticks: I switch between the old Easton aluminums that I love, one piece Mission/Bauers and combo Easton/Eastons

helmet- bauer 5500 with chrome itech cage

shoulders- bauer 6000

elbows- nike v-14

pants-tackla 951 advantage ( i hate them)

shins- bauer 6000

gloves- sande max pro

skates- one90's

stick- stealth and mac daddy

Just ordered a pair of NBH XXX gloves to go along with my 8k's. Will have them tomorrow for morning open hockey. Wow, the gear whore in me is starting to rear its ugly head again.:lol: Oh well, I'm Pysched! :D

Edited by tibnyi01

well, first time ever buying equipment and taking up hockey, so here goes...

Helmet-Navy NB H5500 w/ oakley 1/2 straight cut

Shoulders-Old school bauer 1000's ($5 lol)

Elbows- Hespeler F8

Pants- Nike quest 3

Shins - Hespeler F3

Gloves - Mission Warp Zero's

Skates- Nike quest 1 pro stocks w/ tblades

Sticks-NB one70, vapor v2, and my good old vapor V shaft w/ Synergy ST

Helmet - Bauer H5500 with a Oakley Pro-cut half yellow half visor

Shoulders - I had been wearing a pair of CCM 652 Tacks that I customed to fit, but have recently purchased a pair of TPS BBA LP pads off the board

Elbows - Nike V-14

Gloves - Eagle X-70

Pants - Easton Synergy 500

Shins - Bauer 2000 (they are finishing their last season now and will be replaced with Mission Fuel 85's next season).

Skates - Currently using Vector 6.0 in the arena and Tacks 700 outside, but will be ditching the Tacks and getting either 8090's or L7's for inside next season and relegating the Vectors to outdoor use.

Sticks - 2X TPS XN10 Response, Stiff flex, Tkatchuk for the arena, and a Warrior AK27 with a St. Louis Bauer V2 blade for outdoors.

Helmet - Bauer 5000, True Vision Cage - Absolute best, original, ther is no better

Shoulders - Syngergy 900 - awsome, microbacterial lining drys fast

Elbows - Bauer 8000 love the 3 piece, fits great, protects great

Pants - old school bauer vapor 8 girdle, always loved girdles but its fallin' apart, going to go with new one90 pants I think

Shins - old school bauer vapor 6's had them for about 6 seasons, way overdue for new ones, although they are the BEST!!!!!! (12inchers, im probably a 14 by now) im going with one90 all the way

Gloves - Vapor XXX feels best on your hand, sticks always feel best with these plams, they rock!!!

Skates - Vapor XXX these were like butter when I 1st tried them on, unbelievable feel, a little stiff but I like that, definantley going to go with the Vapor XXXX's when they come by in june, and get the thoughts of vector ovechkins out of my mind

Sticks - one90 - awsome power, slapper from the blue feels like im playing with a corked bat compare the vapor XX, although very comparable to the Vapor XXX-lite, which does have a better feel.

I LOVE MY GEAR.

Edited by CThockey11

Helmet - Bauer 5000, True Vision Cage - Absolute best, original, ther is no better

Shoulders - Syngergy 900 - awsome, microbacterial lining drys fast

Elbows - Bauer 8000 love the 3 piece, fits great, protects great

Pants - old school bauer vapor 8 girdle, always loved girdles but its fallin' apart, going to go with new one90 pants I think

Shins - old school bauer vapor 6's had them for about 6 seasons, way overdue for new ones, although they are the BEST!!!!!! (12inchers, im probably a 14 by now) im going with one90 all the way

Gloves - Vapor XXX feels best on your hand, sticks always feel best with these plams, they rock!!!

Skates - Vapor XXX these were like butter when I 1st tried them on, unbelievable feel, a little stiff but I like that, definantley going to go with the Vapor XXXX's when they come by in june, and get the thoughts of vector ovechkins out of my mind

Sticks - one90 - awsome power, slapper from the blue feels like im playing with a corked bat compare the vapor XX, although very comparable to the Vapor XXX-lite, which does have a better feel.

I LOVE MY GEAR.

Hearing good things is getting me more psyched for my XXX gloves. Can't wait to get them and head to the rink. Between them and my 8k's my hands are in good shape whether I play forward or back on D.