Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

RBK 6k

Well, since no one seems to have anything to say about it, I`ll pipe in.

Profile - 6`3, 230, defense \ winger

The only aspects of a blade I care about are their handling & feel, shooting, durability, and price.

PRICE - you get what you pay for. This is a cheap blade, but there are better options out there for the same money. Considering mine didn`t last as long as some wood blades I`ve tried, I`d have to say buy a couple good wooden blades instead and get the feel. 5

HANDLING AND FEEL - transmitted little feel other than a twisting on shots. Very clunky when stick-handling, and lots of vibration on receiving passes. 4

SHOOTING - felt ok on the first few slapshots, but got flexible very quickly. Wristers were k, but snapshots and slapshots got wild and inconsistant. 4

DURABILITY - Horrible - broke the first night I brought it on the ice. Luckily enough, the store owner let me take somethign else in a warranty return instead of taking another 6k. 1

Overall, I wish all the teams we play against wetre using this blade - lol. Seriously, not worth the money, and I would not recommend it.