Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Nike/Bauer Supreme ONE95

Bauer Supreme One95

Flex: 87

Curve: PM9 Non-grip

Height: 6'

Weight: 240

Postition: RW/C

Time-frame of use: Since April

Aesthetics: Understated graphics, matte finish. In an age where everyone's going for flash, this stick looks very clean.

10/10

Weight and Balance: Weight is a little high when compared to sticks in its price range, and it feels a bit bottom-heavy. However, it's a healthy balance, and not necessarily a knock to the overall product.

9/10

Blade: For someone who has resisted using composite blades for so long, I actually liked the way this one handled. No major loss of stiffness, no chips at all whatsoever, and I tape mid-toe. No wear on the heel. Blade is a tad thick compared to other blades on the market.

10/10

Shaft/Flex: Slightly concave shaft with textured grip for the bottom hand - I never have liked boxy sticks, and this one feels very good in my hands. No problems with the flex - it flexes as advertised.

10/10

Stickhandling and Passing: Having the thicker blade and dual-density foam definitely helped out my stonehands, for sure. My problem with composite blades are the pinginess of them, however, with this blade, I'm able to receive passes with ease. A slightly thinner heel would have been great on it, but once again, positives outweigh the small negative there.

9/10

Shooting: Having a stick with a high kick point as this does, there's a bit of lag involved. I can drop absolute bombs with it, however, wristers somewhat suffered. No torquing from the shaft or blade whatsoever, shots are true.

9/10

Durability: No loss of stiffness in the shaft whatsoever but the stick gets beat up quite easily - I have some chips in it from playing C. Decals seem to peel quite easily, but once again, no major structural problems.

9/10

Conclusion: Absolutely rock-solid stick, however, I think that it should be priced about $10 cheaper than where it's at. Thanks goes out to Evan Baker at Bauer Hockey for sending me a stick. Always appreciated.

9/10

Bauer Supreme One95 102 flex Gagne

Introduction: Im about 5'10 and 185ish, a smaller guy with a pretty heavy shot but would rather stick handle then shoot the puck. Been playing hockey since i could stand, currently play midget aa, playing something higher next season not sure what

Aesthetics: In my opinion one of the cleanest and simplest looking stick on the market, a mans stick. Lacking bright colors and gimmicks. Simple and black, lacking a shin finish on the bottom half of the shaft so it can retain its looks. Pretty sick to me.

10/10

Assembly: The stick was right on, all the paint was good and there were no errors or anything really wrong with the stick when i got it

10/10

Weight and Balance: The weight and balance isnt bad at all, its a bit hard coming off some lighter sticks like se's and cnt stealths but for a stick this tough and well made, its defiantly a plus. It might not win any weight competitions but its a pretty solid stick that doesnt weigh a whole lot either. Slightly more blade heavy then most top end eastons however it is quite a bit stronger.

8.5/10

Blade: Fantastic. The stick has great puck feel, something i really appreciate. Its a bit blade heavy, but not bad at all. It lacks the lightness of the easton line but the blades are tanks. I really felt the puck on my blade and i felt as if the blade was a perfect ratio of stiffness. It was stiff enough to get powerful shots off with and soft enough to receive passes, also the lack of finish on the bottom half of the shaft was a plus and makes it a lot less likely to chip and look bad. The blade held up great and is still quite stiff.

10/10

Shaft/Flex: More of a midflex shaft, something i like quite a bit. I felt as if i was getting quite a bit more power out of my slapshots and the stick had great release to it. Despite the fact im using quite a bigger curve on this thing, i could feel the flex of the shaft which was fairly stiff bend in my hands and give me a snappy mid kick release, much prefer a mid kickpoint. Another great feature is the writing at the top which tells you the flex if you cut it at a certain point, very well thought out. The bottom half of the shaft and blade dont have finish on them so your stick doesn't get beat up as easy and the stick has a bumpy edge on it so you can grip the stick, but just on the corners. Great shaft. A pure shooters stick, rock solid.

10/10

Stickhandling and Passing: For a pure shooters stick, it stick handles fairly well too. Its heavier then what im used to but i felt as if it was the only stick i could shoot with after using it for awhile. I always used eastons before which were light and flimsy and took away from my shot, just for the stick handling effect as im a player who loves to deke in traffic but after getting stuck on defense i felt if using this stick improved my shot quite a bit. Not so much my stick handling, but passing was okay.

8/10

Shooting: Unbelievable. Easily the best shooting stick ive ever used. I always had a pretty hard shot but it was hampered by using flimsy low kick sticks with fairly straight blades. I was amazed after trying this stick how much more power i could get out of it. The mid kickpoint really helped my slapshot and wasnt too bad on wristers either, i felt as if i could crank any slapshot i wanted top corner with ease and quite hard. A pure shooters stick.

11/10

Durability: Rock solid. These sticks are well made and made to last. I have yet to hear of anyone having any odd sudden breaks, and mine is still quite solid after using for indoor hockey which seems to be pretty hard on sticks. A few of my friends had them and they last pretty long, solid sticks.

10/10

Performance drop: Its hard for me to comment as i only used the stick for a bit of ice and some indoor hockey but as it stands now the stick is the same as it was new. There are barely any scuffs on it and its as stiff as the day i bought it.

9/10

Conclusion: If you love to shoot, this is your stick. Its got a great feel for the puck without sacrificing shot power and its a solid stick at an agreeable price. You cant go wrong with a one95, which is probably one of my favorite sticks of all time now. Being an ops whore, i must say this is one of the finer sticks on the market.

9.5/10

Bauer Supreme One95

Flex: 102

Curve: Gagne

Height: 5'9

Weight: 170

Postition: Defense

Time-frame of use: 3 months- just finished a Memorial Day tournament of 8 games within 2 days.

Aesthetics: Great looking twig, I especially love the flat black from the kick-point down. Graphics are pretty simple and basic which makes it more appealing. Just lose the Nike sign and it's Top Notch.

10/10

Assembly: I wasn't sure if I was going to like this or not being it's not a monocomp stick anymore, but it actually seems better put together than previous Bauer sticks.

10/10

Weight and Balance: This is probably the stick's only downfall. It seems to be a bit bottom heavy which is a little tough to get used to if you're switching from an elite stick such as the S17, V10.0, Easton SE, MacDaddy, Etc. After the first few skates I actually liked it more than anything else I have tried.

9/10

Blade: Best blades ever made. I found out from a Bauer rep that they were Mission ProStock blades pretty much that went into these sticks. I used to use one about 2 years ago and someone stole the stick with the blade in it. This blade has such GREAT puck feel as well as durability. I leave my heels un-taped (when I can) and it shows .01% of wear. Impressive.

10/10

Shaft/Flex: The shaft has such a great feel to it like the Vapor XXX and the One90 combined... it has a little bit of a concave feel as well (which I used to LOVE with TPS' XN10) so you have really good feel throughout the shaft. I really love the textile grip they have in the "shooting zone" of the shaft... this has really helped me to improve my slap shot. Being right handed, the shaft has a zone where your hand is 'guided' by the textile grip to let you maximize your power and control of the shot.

10/10

Stickhandling and Passing: Being it's a touch bottom heavy, the stick handling is a little less sensitive than that of the SE16 and the S17, however it still has a really nice feel for the puck. Passing is great with this stick. I think a lot of passing has to do with the curve, rather the shaft. However the shaft's combination of the concave walls and the textile grip helps to add in it's dimension of adding power to the passing game.

8/10

Shooting: "Unbelievable." -Leafsrule16. Very True. Again, I feel a lot has to do with the concavity in the walls and the textile grip. My shot is EASILY more accurate and has a little more on it than when I was using the Easton SE.

10/10

Durability: "Rock solid." -Leafsrule16. Quoting again, because simply the MOST durable stick I have used since the Shaft+ Mission PS blade days. The paint scuffs and chips easily, however the stick itself is really solid.

9/10

Conclusion: The stick is a touch pricey with the $190 price tag (non grip) but I do believe it is well worth it. I have shot with the S17 and I can not justify $200 for that as those whip out quick and Easton's durability is usually pretty piss poor for long term. I am a picky user when it comes to the twigs and I play at the college club level so I need something that will last and not just fall apart. I love this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

9/10

Nike/Bauer Supreme One 95

Curve: P91a

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 156 pounds

I only play roller hockey, and play either offense or defense, but I am more of a finese player then grinder.

I used this stick for about 5 months before the blade snapped in half at a tournament.

Aesthetics:

I must say intially I hated everything about the sticks looks with it being so "un-flashy" but after a while the looks really grew on me. Its hard to find a stick now that isnt either a neon color or has an obnoxious pattern on it so I commend Nike/Bauer for this change. After a look in store it looked classy and like it wasnt trying too hard like some other sticks.

8.9/10

Weight/Balance:

For a high end stick I thought that it was a little heavier than most sticks in its price range but the balance on it in my opinion was amazing. I absolutely fell in love with the stick when I picked it up, thats the main reason that i ended up buying it.

9.8/10

Blade:

This is the best long term feature for me, since I only use two strips of tape i was expecting it to wear fairly quickly than it did. It kept all of the stiffness since the day I broke it. The only problem I had with it besides it snapping in half :( was the slight thickness but it took maybe twenty minutes to adjust.

9.6/10

Shaft:

The shaft was weird for me the first few times I used it the stick it felt very flexy like it was going to break but never broke. After about a month of constant use it became very comfortable more so than any other stick I've used previously.

9.2/10

Stickhandling and Shooting:

I felt this stick was impressive in the shooting department, I could feel when the stick would flex and release when I took slapshots and i could really load the stick up for wristers. I wasnt a huge fan of Bauer in previous models I bought because the blades were really fat making stickhandling difficult but this stick pulled it off well. Overall the shooting aspects were alot better than the width of the blade being a problem.

9.0/10

Durablility:

The selling point of this stick, overall just a tank and functioned the same throughout the duration of use. I take a lot of faceoffs on one of the teams I play for so there were minimal scratches but nothing major.

10/10

Overall: 9.42

This is probably one of the only sticks Ive used in a very long time that I honestly recomend everyone i know to buy. The stick is more expensive than it probably should be but i think that it really pays for itself by going the distance and lasting longer than most of its competitors, I would definitely buy it again.

Bauer Supreme One95

Curve: PM9 stick'um grip

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 210

Postition: D

level of play: Beer league

previous sticks used: one90, dolomite 2piece, AK27+one95 blade

Time-frame of use: Since July

Aesthetics: The Stick'um version comes in a silver and blue finish kinda reminding the user of the one90 legacy. Nothing special, not flashy or overly noticeable. Nobody on my team looked twice at it or asked about it. I like it since it puts the focus on the important thing: Its performance. 9/10

Weight and Balance: The stick feels nicely balanced just like the one90. In this regard they feel very much alike. Not the lightest stick around but a near perfect balance. It is at the point where I dont notice the weight positively or negatively on the ice which is exactly what I want out of a stick. 10/10

Blade: Excellent blade no questions asked. Stiff and durable with perfect control on shots. I also use a few one95 blades in various shafts and they have performed exceptionally. 10/10

Shaft/Flex: The shaft has a slight concave feel to it, not bulky and not too thin. The dolomite shaft for example felt flimsier in my hands which might be superstition but that was the feeling I got. The flex is in my opinion softer than one is used to. My 87 flex stick with a 2" plug feels very whippy. Since I actually like this very much I have retired my 100 flex sticks. However I would suggest to anyone thinking about buying this stick to try out the different flex sticks in the shop if you can. 9.5/10

Stickhandling and Passing: Puck feel with this stick is amazing. As someone who has just started playing again recently (2 years ago) with composite sticks and has little experience with wood twigs this stick is a whole new game. My stickhandling is nothing short of embarassing so its not worth mentioning here, but my passing game really improved. I can feel the puck much better on my blade thus allowing me to actually keep my head up when passing. I can pass exactly where I want the puck to go which often may not be where it should go but thats a different story alltogether...where I have problems is catching passes. However I blame this on the softer flex and my spotty technique at receiving hard passes. Frequently they slip below my blade as if I am not able to apply enough pressure to the ice due to it being so whippy. 9/10

Shooting: I like shooting and pride myself with a decent shot for the level I play at. Shooting is great with the whippy stick no questions asked. Especially wristers and snapshots are working great due to the low flex. Slappers are great, but my technique is not good enough to really use them often in games. I love to rip low wind up one timers though, never worked as well as it does with this twig. 10/10

Durability: after about 15 icetimes it is holding up great. The blade is spotless, no chips or anything. The finish is holding up much better than it did on the one90. My feeling is that this stick has a lot of life left in it still. No complaints at all about durability, but the final verdict will be given in a few months. 10/10 (after 1 month of use)

Conclusion: Superb stick with excellent puck feel for great passing and shooting. Somewhat whippier than the labeled flex so be careful about that. Durable yet still easily light enough with one90 like balance. Highly recommended! 9.5/10

NikeBauer Supreme One95 non grip

Curve: PM9

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 190

Postition: Center

level of play: College Ice Hockey

previous sticks used: Easton S17, Warrior Dolomite, TPS R8 (Bryan Little prostock), Easton CNT Stealth, RBK 7k sickick (prostock), Easton Synergy SE, Vapor XXXX

Time-frame of use: Since July ( one month into my third one so far)

Usually i try to pick a stick at the beginning of my season and stick with that model for most of the season that way i am used to the stick and dont have to try to change during practice. usually go through 5-8 sticks a season ( Aug- march)

Aesthetics: I was really pleased with the look of this stick. I am not to picky when it comes to the way a stick looks but the one95 has a clean non flashy look to it which i really like. I also usually spray paint the bottom of the stick black so this made less work for me. I like the tactile grip because it is enough grip and does not peal away. Good job Bauer 10/10

Weight and Balance: As most people have already pointed out this stick is not the lightest stick on the market but for me this was a good thing. I have used multiple lightweight sticks and i have always felt that i stick-handle better with a blade heavy stick. I was also pleased with the overall weight in my hands. to better explain it feels very solid and very sturdy. The only gripe I think someone would have is that it could be lighter.

9/10 (for me 10/10)

Blade: the blade on this stick is awesome for my style of play. I am notorious for destroying blades really quick because i take lots of faceoffs and because of the way I shoot ( I tend to snap with the toe). The blade stays stiff until it breaks which reminded me a little bit of the dolomite blade. The feel of the blade is the best I have used. I also like how I can receive passes really hard with out the rebound from other blades. When i catch passes with this stick it is almost as if the stick absorbs the puck without returning the force back out of the stick. 10/10

Shaft/Flex: The shaft feels really natural. that might sound weird but it is not overly thin or bulky but just right ( obviously personal preference). I think it flexes true to its number. It is stiffer than some easton and warrior 85 flex sticks but less stiff than the TPS regular flex. 9.5/10

Stickhandling and Passing: Generally, I dont like to think that a stick will change the way I play because that is nonsense, but I feel like there is a huge difference with my stick handling between this stick and the majority of the other sticks I have used. i think this is mostly due to the stick being blade heavy. it works really well for me because i feel like i have more control of the puck when stick handling. Ive always had a great shot but Ive always struggled making passes because or the lag of some sticks. this is partially due to injuries to my wrist but with this stick the flex allows me to zip passes accurately without the lag. I also think this stick has helped me with my touch as far as passes are concerned. This is due to the blade and its overall feel 10/10

Shooting: This was one area where I was concerned when I was researching this stick. i was under the impression that the Supreme line was built for D-men and the vapor line was built for forwards. i don't know if Bauer intended that or not but i think that might pigeon hole the stick into a specific category for consumers. i think this stick is very well constructed and shoot very accurately. It should be noted that I barely ever take slap shot except in practice, but my snap shot had zip and my slapshot was also very good. i have accurate shooting with the stick and am pleased with its response. Like i said before this stick is not going to make you a world class player but with good technique it will be reliable and enhance your shot. only down fall of this stick is it lost a little of its pop after a week or so but it still plays great. 9/10

Durability:This is the one category that people should take what i say with a grain of salt. I have broken 2 of these sticks already after 3 and half months. For me this is normal and I would not expect anything different. I go through a lot of sticks ( over a 3 year span--> 5-S17, 5-dolomites, 2-SE, 4-RBK 7K, 1-XXXX, 3-CNT and a couple of other sticks) and I think this one holds up just as well as everything else I have used. The shaft holds up really well and I have yet to break one of those. Stick number 1 broke on a one timer and stick number two broke while digging for the puck along the wall. i get hacked and slashed a lot ( i also do my fair share as well) and I am sure someone who is easier on their stick would be able to make this stick last for a longer time than me. My favorite part of the durability is the blade because it stays stiff. 10/10 because everything stays intact longer than anything else i have tried.

Conclusion: Great product. I like Bauer a lot in terms of skates, helmets, and gloves and over the past couple of years they have finally caught up to everyone else in the stick department. This stick give me everything I want and I cant really complain. I wish it was a little cheaper, but I am sure everyone wishes the same. 67.5-68.5/70

Bauer Supreme One95

Curve: P89 (My Bauer/Nike ID)

Height: 6’1

Weight: 165

Introduction: For the most part I play roller a couple times a week, I play in piha, torhs, narch, etc. I also play ice once or twice a week. Another thing to note is that I have been using one95’s since the stick was released.

Aesthetics: I really like the all black as the major color scheme of the stick. Both the Nike Bauer and just Bauer branded paint schemes look great.

10/10

Weight and Balance: Compared to some of the other sticks I have used in the past the on95 is a little bit on the blade heavy side.

9/10

Blade: The blades on the one95 are great! They are very durable and the toe of the blades have not chipped on me. I have yet to break the blade of any of my one 95’s, I have only broken my one95’s through out the shaft on one timers, and other shots of that nature.

10/10

Shaft/Flex: The shaft is very durable with a rounded concave feeling. The stick feels natural in my hand and flexes like normal.

10/10

Stickhandling and Passing: The puck feel of this stick is lacking just a little compared to some of the sticks I have used in the past such as the R8 and XN10, you can notice this even more playing roller compared to ice.

8/10

Shooting: The one95s high kick point definitely helps with shooting harder. I find the stick to be nice for slap shots as well as wrist shots. There is also no torquing of the stick when leaning into shots really hard for me.

10/10

Durability: For myself I have found the stick to be a tank. The pain does chip off of the stick fairly easily, but it has not affected the durability for me. The blades are rock solid and I have only had the sticks brake on me in the shaft mainly as stated above when taking one timers.

9/10

Conclusion: Compared to other sticks in the price range I find the one95 to outperform the majority of them. I have also got to use Bauer’s new X60 and although the puck feel is a little better I prefer the overall performance of the one95.

9.5/10

Bauer Supreme One95

Curve: Gagne - Mybauer

Height: 5'9

Weight: 180

Time-frame of use: One month. On the ice 3-4 times a week.

Stick history: I played a lot when I was a kid up until I was around 13-14. Just started playing again last year at 27. I started using Warrior dolos and sher-wood 5030s when I got back into it.

Weight and Balance: Not as light as some of the other sticks in it's price range, but I really like the balance of the stick. Like others have said, it is a touch blade heavy, but in a good way. 9/10

Blade: Very nice. Holding up to abuse very well. It's ended up under a few skates from poke checks gone awry, and the blade currently has 2 small cuts in the face from it, but it is still very still and I don't anticipate them being an issue. Not overly pingy like a lot of composite blades. 10/10

Shaft/Flex: My previous stick was a 95 flex. I have just under an inch cut off this one, so it should be around 104-105. Going to the stiffer shaft has helped me quite a bit with my passing. I'm really liking the the higher kick point as well. You can really feel it load up for shots from the point. It's the perfect kick for me. 10/10

Stick handling and Passing: As said before, passing is outstanding with this stick. With the stiffer shaft and responsive blade it has a great stick handling feel to it. 9/10

Shooting: Shooting is outstanding with this stick, esp. with bombs from the point. Wristers and snappers still fire off great as well.

10/10

Durability: This things been through a lot of abuse the past 4-5 weeks. Other than the paint chipping off easy, this thing is a tank.

9/10

Conclusion: Amazing stick with great looks (other than the paint chips). Can't say enough good things about this twig.

9.999999999999/10

Bauer Supreme One95 / Corner Tactile Grip

Curve: PM9 / Lie 5

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 240

Postition: RW/C

Time-frame of use: Since November 2009

Aesthetics: Looked good in the beginning. Has taken a beating over the past couple of months, but still one of the nicer looking sticks around. I have the yellow scheme, but it's a nice understated stick.

10/10

Weight and Balance: Not the lightest stick I've ever used, but very well balanced. I quite like a light stick, and I couldn't tell too much of a difference between this stick and my original Stealth.

10/10

Blade: I like the feel of this blade. Seems to be a softer feel to it than some of the other composites I've used, definitely feels better than the Stealth, X:60, Dolomite, XN10, and S5 I've used in the past.

10/10

Shaft/Flex: Didn't think I liked the stick too much when I first got it, and I've shot harder on a radar gun with my original Stealth, but now that I've become accustomed to the stick, it seems to kick pretty good.

9/10

Stickhandling and Passing: I've always had stone hands, and I've become a much better stickhandler with this stick. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I've gone from a P92 to the PM9 curve, but the lower lie seems to help a bit. The blade and stick have some of the best feel I've had in a stick, so I'd say this has to be my favourite stick in this regard. As far as passing goes, I've never really had much trouble in passing, so this stick is status quo for firing off a pass, and the feel makes it a pleasure to receive passes, too.

10/10

Shooting: Not the best shot I've ever had, but that could be due the change in lie/curve/flex from what I was using. Shots are still quite hard and as I've become used to the stick, I'm much more accurate than when I first bought the stick.

9/10

Durability: After my first game with the stick, there was a fairly big chunk taken out of the toe on my blade. I Mighty Putty/Epoxied the toe, and started to protect the blade a bit more by taping heel to toe and covering as much of the blade as I could. Through that time, the blade has taken a bit of a beating, but doesn't seem to be softening up or cracking as I worried it had.

The shaft itself is holding up alright, although there are numerous scratches along the bottom of the stick. There is also quite the chunk taken out of the stick a few inches up from the blade, which was also epoxied.

So far, the stick has held up to a fair amount of abuse and roughly 2-4 ice times a week. I'm at that point now where I'm afraid it will break soon, but I'm hoping to get at least a year out of it.

9/10

Conclusion: Can't complain, but the real test will be the durability. Everything about the stick is top tier, so the longer it lasts, the more I'd recommend it. As of now, it feels great and shoots hard, even if it took me a bit of time to get used to.

Overall: 9.6/10

Bauer Supreme One95

Flex: 67

Curve: PM9 Non-grip

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 145

Postition: C

Time-frame of use: Since October

Aesthetics: I like the clean black matte finish of the stick. It is not flashy at all, but looks really good on the ice.

9/10

Weight and Balance: Coming from an X:60, The weight of this stick is perfect. I felt the X:60 was way to light and i prefer Light sticks. This stick is the perfect weight for my taste. I also really like the balance of the stick. i have no complaints on the weight or balance of the one 95.

9/10

Blade: The X:60 had a very Pingy blade which i really hated. After using the one95 i fell in love with the soft puck feel it offered. It was a nice surprise after coming from the X:60.

9.5/10

Shaft/Flex: The one 95 feels good in my hands and i have had no problems with the shaft at all. i like a whippy stick so i went with a 67 flex and i really like it. Although i wish it had a lower kick point i still like the one 95 shaft.

8.5/10

Stickhandling and Passing: The stick handling and passing with this stick is superb. i love the soft puck feel it offers as opposed to the pingy feel the X:60 has to offers. Receiving and giving passes with this stick is great as well. I am very happy with my ability to stick handle and pass with this stick.

9.5/10

Shooting: This is the one downfall i had coming from the X:60. I had better wrist shots and snap shots with the X:60 than i do with the One 95. However my Slapshot is far better with the one 95 and i am still happy with my wrist and snap shots.

8/10

Durability: I was told the one 95 was a very durable stick which for the most part it has been. i Have not broken any in the shaft, however the blade seems to chip very easily. i have a huge gash in the heel that is starting to hurt the performance of the stick.

7.5/10

Conclusion: This is one of the best sticks i have ever used. If i could find some more online, I would definitely look into buying them. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new stick.

9/10

Stick - Bauer Supreme one95 grip (blue/silver, not NBH, 2009 I believe)

Pattern/flex - P88 77 flex

User Background - 6'0", 180 pounds, played high school hockey in Toronto, current beer leaguer

Use - 2ish months, roughly 1 game and 1 stick and puck per week

Other sticks I've owned - Easton ST, TPS Rubber, numerous low end Easton/TPS OPS sticks, MANY woodies

Blade

Super damp feel but still stiff for shots, gets cut easily by skate blades though

9/10

Weight and Balance

Very light (maybe not quite totalone light, but damn light regardless) and perfectly balanced

10/10

Shaft/Flex

I absolutely loved how this thing flexed, just felt so easy and natural to flex, and a very responsive/snappy feel. Also loved the shape of the shaft (concave walls, but not overly rounded corners), and the grip is just perfect, not too much but not too little. I normally don't like grip sticks, but the grip on this one is GREAT

10/10

Stickhandling/recieving passes

Great feel to the blade, damp on passes, light stick for stickhandling, definitely a great stickhandling/passing stick

10/10

Shooting

Kicks hard and flexed just how I wanted it to, my shots have never been as good with any other stick, especially slappers and snappers

10/10

Durability

Blade sliced deep by a skate blade early on, had to patch it with epoxy. Shaft snapped on a slapper in less than 2 months. Durability was not good for me, definitely a much faster than average break.

5/10

Aesthetics

I think this stick is stunning, love how it looks

9/10

Conclusions/overall

Best performance I've ever had from a stick, easily. But also some of the worst durability, though I may have got unlucky as others seem to feel that it's a fairly durable stick.

8.5/10

Stick : Bauer Supreme one95

Pattern/flex : Malkin 77 flex

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 150

Postition: RW

Other sticks I've owned : Mission fuel, bauer one90, bauer one95, easton SE16, easton stealth S19, easton stleath RS

Blade

Gets cut pretty easily but provides great feel for the puck. (8/10)

Weight and Balance

Very light and well balanced stick. Feels lighter than my S19. (10/10)

Shaft/Flex

Really like the geometry of the shaft, provides nice control. The shaft unfortunatly got too whippy after 6 months of using. (8/10)

Stickhandling/recieving passes

Excellent for revieving passes and for stickhandling. The blade doesn't bend that much when you recieve passes. (10/10)

Shooting

The one95 allows the shooter to load a lot of power in his shot, it has a really quick release (9/10)

Durability

The toe of the blade is dammaged, I fixed it with epoxy. (7/10)

Aesthetics

Really like the look of the stick. I think that it is still one of the best looking sticks out there! I like it better than the Total One. (10/10)

Conclusions/overall

Great performance, very easy to load power in you slapshots, great feel, good for stickhandling (9/10)