Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The best thing about the kids' games on Sunday was watching two of the stronger skaters on one team deliberately and carefully setting up their less-experienced teammate for (several) goals.

The kids are alright.

• Like 1

Cucumber Lime Gatorade is the ultimate elixir man has put on this Earth.

Seriously, go try it. Refreshing is an understatement.

Found some and I was NOT disappointed. Thanks for the recommendation.

• Like 1

Found some and I was NOT disappointed. Thanks for the recommendation.

No problem. I found it on my way to Florida last year and have been hooked since. We actually bought it out of curiosity.

Had a successful interview today. The woman on the phone said I would "very likely" be chosen for the next step, which not many people were chosen for. Very excited about this. It's a very prominent company.

Edited by kovalchuk71
  • Like 4

Had a successful interview today. The woman on the phone said I would "very likely" be chosen for the next step, which not many people were chosen for. Very excited about this. It's a very prominent company.

Good onya!!!!

• Like 1

I agree. Just got the email that I made first "cuts"

The only issue here is that I still very much want to go to Medical School. I figure I will let this play out and see what happens. I'm just worried what I am going to do if I actually do get the job.

Edited by kovalchuk71

I agree. Just got the email that I made first "cuts"

The only issue here is that I still very much want to go to Medical School. I figure I will let this play out and see what happens. I'm just worried what I am going to do if I actually do get the job.

Better to have open options. And if you're looking at med school in your future and you're young now, it may be a good opportunity to save money while you're working (live at home or find a cheap situation that you can live with now but won't want to deal with when you're a few years older) so that you incur less debt in med school.

• Like 1

Currently sitting in the premium section at the Leafs/Kings game.

Edit: and even better, Leafs won!

Edited by OptimusReim

Cucumber Lime Gatorade is the ultimate elixir man has put on this Earth.

Seriously, go try it. Refreshing is an understatement.

You forgot about beer.

• Like 4

Game the other night. One of my teammates throws the puck into our own net with 3:00 left in the third. We score with 3.6 seconds left on a bat in goal to tie it up and take it into OT. Ended up winning in a shootout. My favorite kind of games.

Got my Junkyard stuff today- I know I was a bloody pest and it seemed to take forever (didn't take that long), but the stuff is in my furry paws and I am bloody well over the moon!!!!!

Thanks, Marcelo for putting up with me. If this club/ team gets off the ground, you're going to hear more from me (if you'll do bidniss with me).

• Like 1

After blocking a pass with my cup and giving the puck away several times, I became enraged and played better. Am I Bobby Orr? No. But I can piss off the danglers on occasion. Vent became sweet!!!!

• Like 1

My figure skating coach has said how far I came after she took me on. I am actually thinking of figure skating to help me get better on ice!!!!!

Edited by bunnyman666
  • Like 1

First game of a best-of-3 championship finals.

I gloved a high pass at our own blue line, dropped it down, and skated towards their end. 1-on-2, I managed to split the D-men, go right, and then cut in towards the net managing to get around the right side D-man who had come back. Cut in front of the net and backhanded the puck into the net, while falling. Oh my god. Would have been a highlight reel goal in the NHL, and coming from a guy who can barely skate it was huge.

I wish I hadn't been so completely exhausted after it went in so I could enjoy it, I could barely skate back to the bench. That goal will never ever happen again for me. I'm still a bit in shock.

That was the 3rd goal of our 7-1 win. Game 2 next weekend :)

Got early acceptances to the University of Waterloo and Ryerson!

Congrats man!! This time of year is pretty stressful I'm sure, but gets less so with every acceptance. Which school/program do you want to get into?

BTW we like to chirp Ryerson kids pretty hard during frosh week (I'm at UofT STG). "Rye High", "2.0! 2.0!" in reference to GPA, you get the idea LOL

I didn't get arrested or the crap beat out of me at that short notice gig!!! Bloody facking hell!!! My frontman started in on a bloke and got us kicked out!!!! Fack me!!!

Just picked up a 2014 11" Macbook Air and couldn't be happier! I wanted to downsize from my Early 2011 i7 15" Macbook Pro. Just too much computer for me. I don't use it for anything but web browsing, and some Microsoft Office work. The thing is lightning fast and is so light and portable. Plus, I couldn't beat the $150 student coupon through Best Buy. Ended up paying $800 out the door (vs. $849.99 from Apple WITHOUT tax)

Can beat the 11 hour battery life either. I love Haswell!

25q3dwj.jpg

wheef.jpg